derekhunter

For me, patch D does not solve slow start up GUI

I had been hoping that slow start up experienced with KAV (not KIS) 2014 patched to C would be solved by patch D.

However, this has made very little difference for my laptop, it still takes about two minutes loading the GUI.

My GSI log is: http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...450f4780782ec2d

This shows that Spyware Blaster is a suspicious product, but by its nature I doubt it.

When I originally encountered the problem I uninstalled it and it made no difference.

I originally upgraded from KAV 2013 to 2014 with a clean install, keeping only licence information.

Any suggestions?

Slow start-up of the GUI was not included in the patch, at least for me too. I would suggest to log this with support.

However, the slow loading of web pages was. :)

Also, in addition to what rudger79 indicates in the post above this post,

If you are willing to gather and supply Xperf traces, please PM me and I will try to connect you a KL Developer who may need such traces to further investigate and resolve this issue_

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.