JHouston

Hard drives full of tmp files in crypto folder [In Progress]

I am the administrator of 200 PC running Win 7 and KES 10.x. Serveral PC's throught my network have their hard drives filling up with temp files in the folder C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\KES10\temp\crypt. the only way I know to delete them is by access the PC's HDD through the network shared \\PC\c$, set view to show hidden files, find th efolder listed and delete the files. This can take hours across the WAN!

Deleteing them is one thing but I need to prevent this from happening. All PC's KES is installed vis KSC and I have gone through the policy's with thoroughly trying to figure out way this happens. So if anyone has a clue please share it with me.

Thanks!

Hi JHouston, I'm having the same problem with a server (Windows 2008 R2), and have not found yet the cause of the problem, like you the only "solution" is to delete the files.

If you find the solution, please post here.

Thanks

Hello!

Please submit an incident in your CompanyAccount and attach there the following diagnostic information:

1. Traces with issue reproduction

2. Event logs

3. GSI report

To collect traces, please turn off KES, enable tracing via registry, turn on KES. Wait for 15 minutes (better wait for a new file to appear in C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\KES10\temp\crypt folder), then disable traces and send us the result.

Please post your INC number in this thread.

Thank you!

and just another thing, regarding this problem. it's appeared at the starts of scheduled full scan

Edited by david sylvestre

We received a response from Kaspersky Support. It's a bug a Private fix is available (number 134)

Hi,

I see in the case that the fix resolved your issue.

Good news.

Thank You.

We received a response from Kaspersky Support. It's a bug a Private fix is available (number 134)

Is the link available to this fix? Is it possible for you to share the fix. We're having the same problem here. Cant even delete the file. Access denied

Dear users,

Please kindly submit the INC in TS system in order to get the patch which will fix that issue.

We are only able to provide patches in incidents.

Thank You!

Dear users,

Please kindly submit the INC in TS system in order to get the patch which will fix that issue.

We are only able to provide patches in incidents.

Thank You!

Hello,

You can make the correction? here is my incident : INC000002805963

Hello,

You can make the correction? here is my incident : INC000002805963

Hello!

Please kindly clarify - you are using KES10 MR1 version?

Is that correct?

Thank you!

Hello!

For the KES10 MR1 please kindly request PF_342.

Thank You!

hello,

yes it is KES10 MR1. On the ticket he informed me that the case revolveria with PF_342 but not annexed PF_342 file. You have to send me a private message?

hello,

yes it is KES10 MR1. On the ticket he informed me that the case revolveria with PF_342 but not annexed PF_342 file. You have to send me a private message?

Hello. PF-342 has been sent to you by your request via email on February 28th. Has there been any trouble receiving it?

Hi Guys

How can i get the Private Fix?

Tx

Hello.

To receive a Private fix, please submit a request to CompanyAccount and let us know its number.

In the description field of the request, please explain your issue in detail and state the exact versions of the software you use so that the issue can be verified.

Thank you|

Hello.

To receive a Private fix, please submit a request to CompanyAccount and let us know its number.

In the description field of the request, please explain your issue in detail and state the exact versions of the software you use so that the issue can be verified.

Thank you|

Hi Kirill

Please find request ID below

INC000002927318

Thanks

Hi Kirill

Please find request ID below

INC000002927318

Thanks

Thank you.

The patch has been provided to you via email.

Hello,

I have deployed the version 10.2.1.23, and I have the same problem as before (with version 10.1.0.867). Can I install the same fix ? (134)

Can you provide me the new fix please ?

My ticket ID is INC000002935416

Many thanks,

David

Edited by david sylvestre

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.