Sign in to follow this  
shilah13

HEUR:Exploit.Java.CVE-2013-0431.gen, removing.

shilah13   

Can anyone help me remove HEUR:Exploit.Java.CVE-2013-0431.gen kaspersky tells me to just ignore it but at the main screen it says my computer is still at risk. I am not too computer friendly so any help will be appreciated. thanks

richbuff   

Welcome. Please post the full, complete detection details. Post screenshot of Reports > Detailed Report > Detected threats.

Right click the Detected bar, and insure Path is selected. Right click the Detected bar again and insure File is selected.

Then post the screenshot with columns widened to show full detected and name and object and path/location details.

How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste, File > Save as (jpeg or

png, Not bmp). When replying, Browse > click once to select file > Open > Upload > add reply.

post-422303-1370547968_thumb.jpg

I'd also like an answer to this question... my computer just popped up that I have HEUR: exploit.Java CVE-2013-2423.gen. It can not disinfect it and Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 says the recommended procedure is to just ignore it. When does one ignore a TROJAN virus???? If one ignores it, a red screen is still put up screaming MALWARE!

What they hey!!

Can someone explain this??? Or is Kapersky no longer a good anti-virus, etc. to have?

I've added a jpg attachment of a screen shot from my computer

Edited by theriverrat

rudger79   
post-422303-1370547968_thumb.jpg

I'd also like an answer to this question... my computer just popped up that I have HEUR: exploit.Java CVE-2013-2423.gen. It can not disinfect it and Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 says the recommended procedure is to just ignore it. When does one ignore a TROJAN virus???? If one ignores it, a red screen is still put up screaming MALWARE!

What they hey!!

Can someone explain this??? Or is Kapersky no longer a good anti-virus, etc. to have?

I've added a jpg attachment of a screen shot from my computer

Welcome. Please post #4 and do the first instruction: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?s=&am...t&p=2046090

Okay, I think I found # 4. Will see what I can do.

I should do all this so I can give you # 4?

Click here to download the GetSystemInfo tool

2. Run getsysteminfo.exe, click run and next create report.

3. The log will be autouploaded and added to the clipboard with the default settings.

4. Now add the link from the clipboard to your post about your issue, use insert link and rightclick to add/paste the link in the clipboard.

1. Please clear your Java cache: http://www.java.com/en/download/help/plugin_cache.xml

2. If still no go after that, please post the full, complete detection details. Post screenshot of Reports > Detailed Report > Detected threats.

Right click the Detected bar, and insure Path is selected. Right click the Detected bar again and insure File is selected.

Then post the screenshot with columns widened to show full detected and name and object and path/location details.

How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste, File > Save as (jpeg or

png, Not bmp). When replying, Browse > click once to select file > Open > Upload > add reply.

Thank you!

Did it. So, then I clicked fix on Kapersky on my computer, it responded, "No Problem" and went green. I see it's still listed as a Trojan, but does it mean that it's fixed or quarantined or something of that nature?

Also, what, in your opinion, can I do so this doesn't happen again?

I hate to be a bother, but I don't know that much and I really am trying to learn.

Thank you for your help and your patience!

Edited by theriverrat