• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Недоступность форума // Forum maintenance   08/16/2017

В связи с техническими работами форум будет недоступен с 20.00 (МСК) 18.08.2017. Максимальное время недоступности - до 20.00 (МСК) 20.08.2017. *** Due to maintenance forum will be unavailable since 8pm (+3 GMT) 18-Aug-2017. The longest possible time of maintenance - till 8.pm (+3 GMT) 20-Aug-2017.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mause

Licence Not Valid

2 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I'm trying to update the antivirus list of my kaspersky antivirus for mac 2011 but it does not work. The color of the icon is red and there's this message on the main board "Licence not valid" and then if i click on the key button this message is displayed "Black.lst missing or corrupted, update to solve the problem". I've updated but nothing happen. What should i do? is there any particular procedure should i follow? (I apologize for my English).

Thank You

Hi there,

I'm trying to update the antivirus list of my kaspersky antivirus for mac 2011 but it does not work. The color of the icon is red and there's this message on the main board "Licence not valid" and then if i click on the key button this message is displayed "Black.lst missing or corrupted, update to solve the problem". I've updated but nothing happen. What should i do? is there any particular procedure should i follow? (I apologize for my English).

Thank You

Hi mause,

The error message you are getting has nothing to do with your databases being outdated. The key file that you are using is either now invalid, out of date, or has become corrupted somehow. What I would do is contact Kaspersky directly to see where the problem with your license key file really is.

Cheers.