Sign in to follow this  
Dardanus

KIS 2012 ist not working with Dota 2 (even with all exceptions)

Hi all

I was so lucky to get into the Dota 2 Beta phase (a game from Valve, you might know their "Steam"). The problem is that I can start the game up to the screen where I can search for games. When I actually start the game, it says the game cannot connect to the servers.

So I deactivated KIS 2012 completely. Now I could join games! When I restarted KIS 2012 while I was ingame, I lost the connection and fell back to the main menu of the game.

I added the dota.exe to the trustworthy programs and I have added all exceptions and added the exe to the trustworthy programs.

Nothing does help except to deactivate KIS 2012 completely. What should I do as next? Contact Kasperky, but where?

Hi, Try this: Right-click on K icon->Tools->Application Control->Running->All->Dota 2->Move to Trusted.

That was the very first thing I did and what did not help.

Here are screenshots of all my settings in KIS2012 for dota.

post-35319-1321430519_thumb.jpg

post-35319-1321430530_thumb.jpg

post-35319-1321430539_thumb.jpg

post-35319-1321430666_thumb.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.