embcmf

KPM 5.0.0.155 not working on Firefox 7Beta

I`ve installed Firefox 7beta on my system and KPM did not work. I suposed that, a new version of kpm will be released to support the new version of Firefox.

another question, is posible to run KPM with Opera browser?

Thank a lot, and sorry for me bad english (i`m from spain)

KPM 5.0.0.155 works with Firefox 7. Please install the plugin manually.

KPM 5.0.0.155 works with Firefox 7. Please install the plugin manually.

maybe KPM 5.0.0.155 works with FF7 beta, the final version of FF7 is crashing instantly when KPM fills in password/logins, even with manuall plugin installation.

the same goes for PURE with the latest hotFix on my other PC.

i'm loosing the fun of using password managers, with all these browser updates. :/

We confirm the issue. We'll try to fix it ASAP.

thanks for working on this issue asap

I just upgraded FF and I am having the same crashing issue.

Also having issues with instant crashing with FF7.

I have PURE R2, so Password Manager version: 4.1.1.214. Am I correct in stating that PWM 5 is available under a separate licence, not available as part of PURE, Kaspersky's top end, premium product? Should I not be entitled to the latest versions of the components for the duration of my licence?

Also, why are they constantly behind the curve on this? Mozilla have clear dates for the release of next versions, which are now thick and fast. Are we going to have periodic instances of browser problems from now on?

Also having issues with instant crashing with FF7.

Also, why are they constantly behind the curve on this? Mozilla have clear dates for the release of next versions, which are now thick and fast. Are we going to have periodic instances of browser problems from now on?

confirm same here - there seems to be no update with FF7 for the KPM Plugin. also, no regular update information, compared to KIS the Kaspersky product managers do a bad job with KPM.

Is there anything Kaspersky can do to please speed up with the developments of their KPM plugins to the web browsers?

AFAIK, Kaspersky has only licensed this software from another developer, and is simply marketing KPM under the Kaspersky label.

Can anyone help me remember that software company, I am seriously considering do monitor their update frequencies and move away from the Kaspersky label to the original authors of the software, where I'd hope they are much faster in their update policy. :angry:

thanks !

Edited by the.nerd

:angry:

After every mozilla release, will we have to wait so long to get a working KPM plugin ?

Mozilla is releasing its RC(release candidates) for firefox and other product, and the final version of FF7 was released after 6RCs.

Why kaspersky developers do not take initiative in advance ? So like other plugin and extension developers why kaspersky developer do not start at the moment mozilla releases its 1st FF7 or 8 or 9 RCs.

I have checked this forum page more than 50 times since release of FF7, still no solution. :bravo:

:dash1: :angry:

Why kaspersky developers do not take initiative in advance ?
The initiative is taken in advance, but when the RC right before the Release works, and something is changed in the Release, then it will take time to fix.

The issue is known, and the fix is in the works. Therefore, at this point, this topic is open for addition of concretely informative content only.

For now, to sum:

We confirm the issue. We'll try to fix it ASAP.

Hi,

Just found out that version 5.0.0.157 is available for download on Kaspersky's French site ... works fine with Firefox 7.0 so far.

Not available yet on USA-Canada site .... ???

Regards.

Soon. I am sure that if I held my breath and waited, I would only turn cyanotic a wee bit around the edges, nothing major.

Soon. I am sure that if I held my breath and waited, I would only turn cyanotic a wee bit around the edges, nothing major.

Na ... not worth it, even if cyan is a great color :b_lol1: