Help - Search - Members
Full Version: Trojan program
Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Virus-related issues
littlefoot
I just tried to sign up for an auction selling program auctiva, for ebay and my KIS 2009 got this...Trojan program Trojan-Clicker.HTML.IFRAMEkr..the only optins I have, is to delete it or clear it. It is not on the virus list at KIS. What is this and is it a Trojan? thank you
littlefoot
is this a trojan? I am selling on eBay and I need to know what to do please...thank you
littlefoot
I have KIS 2009 installed on my computer. Do I use it or do I download the tril version, and run it?
Mithran
update your existing database and use it!
littlefoot
QUOTE(Mithran @ 18.02.2009 08:26) *
update your existing database and use it!
thank you, I am doing that right now
littlefoot
I got this from the Auctiva auction selling site
littlefoot
OH NO, I just thought, this site is connected to my ebay site. Could it get my password or my personal info?
Lucian Bara
hello
where was the trojan detected, pleaase post a screenshot.
littlefoot
QUOTE(Lucian Bara @ 18.02.2009 08:40) *
hello
where was the trojan detected, pleaase post a screenshot.
I deleted it, like I was told to do, I am running a scan. It is in the reports. 2/18/2009 6:06:32 AM Web Traffic Detected: Trojan-Clicker.HTML.IFrame.kr Internet Explorer

I have the address where it came from too. But do you want me to post it here, or in a place just so you can see it, because I think it will be clickable.

littlefoot
how do I find this....Delete the Trojan HTML page
littlefoot
I dont know what to do here, this place that gave me this thing, is connected to my eBay account, with a credit card conneceted to it ak.gif
Lucian Bara
post it here, just place it between
CODE
[spoiler]  [/spoiler]
tags
littlefoot
QUOTE(Lucian Bara @ 18.02.2009 09:23) *
post it here, just place it between
CODE
[spoiler]http://www.auctiva.com/js/windows.js?ver=4.5.0  [/spoiler]
tags

littlefoot
hello, anyone have an answer to this situation thank you
Lucian Bara
that looks more like a false alert. is the detection currently still occuring?
littlefoot
QUOTE(Lucian Bara @ 18.02.2009 11:16) *
that looks more like a false alert. is the detection currently still occuring?
Idont know, Ihavent loged into my ebay. Should Ido that, and get back to you?
littlefoot
QUOTE(littlefoot @ 18.02.2009 11:21) *
Idont know, Ihavent loged into my ebay. Should Ido that, and get back to you?
I am concerned that since I connected this to my ebay site, my account is in trouble
Lucian Bara
well, when did you get that alert?
littlefoot
QUOTE(Lucian Bara @ 18.02.2009 11:43) *
well, when did you get that alert?
at 7:28am this morning. So, I am going to log into my ebay account, up date KIS 2009, and run another full scan right now. thank you for keeping in touch with me. I will let you know the results.
littlefoot
QUOTE(littlefoot @ 18.02.2009 12:16) *
at 7:28am this morning. So, I am going to log into my ebay account, up date KIS 2009, and run another full scan right now. thank you for keeping in touch with me. I will let you know the results.
Goldparty, gave me the KIS web site. I went to it. It states I need to remove it.
Once the script is launched, the Trojan creates two hidden frames: it shows the frames. But how do I find them? thank you

littlefoot
QUOTE(littlefoot @ 19.02.2009 11:21) *
Goldparty, gave me the KIS web site. I went to it. It states I need to remove it.
Once the script is launched, the Trojan creates two hidden frames: it shows the frames. But how do I find them? thank you
http://www.viruslist.com/en/viruses/encycl...sid=125408#doc2
here is the web site I was told to go to. How do I find these things on my computer? thank you
littlefoot
smile.gif Auctiva just sent me an email, saying they just now found this Trojan-clicker, but they think it is a virus. They said to just clear are files out of our browser. But the KIS virus site says it has a payload. So, is this trojan going to open up some time? Maybe they need KIS 2009, because it took them a long time to know thet even had the trojan that they are calling a virus. How do I find the files that tha KIS site mentions. Thank you
littlefoot
Hello please, I need an answer on this, time is money. Is my eBay account safe? How do I find thew files? thank you smile.gif
littlefoot
dash2.gif Please help me with this situation. Thank you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.