I have bought 50 kaspersky  products of type 3 users(antivirus and internet security for my computers) bu when I activate ,I get a message '' activation code not valid for this region'' .What can i do ?I need to protect like 200 computers

Also, this frequently happens when you purchase an activation code in one country/region (where product prices may be low) and then there is an attempt to activate the code in another country/region (where product prices may be higher).  Once the code is activated in the country/region where it was bought, then the machine can be used in other countries and regions.

Follow Berny's advice for help.

58 minutes ago, dh27564 said:

Also, this frequently happens when you purchase an activation code in one country/region (where product prices may be low) and then there is an attempt to activate the code in another country/region (where product prices may be higher).  Once the code is activated in the country/region where it was bought, then the machine can be used in other countries and regions.

Follow Berny's advice for help.

That is correct.

That will NOT happen only if you buy license(s) from Kaspersky Lab GLOBAL site: https://www.kaspersky.com/

In all other cases, license(s) is (are) geo restricted (country restricted), you must activate the product(s) in the country where you bought the license(s).

Edited by Gjoksi

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.