• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting (click here to read the full text RU/EN)   09/20/2017

Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published. || По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.
wgirling

Icloud login fail - High Sierra

Upgraded Sierra>High Sierra 24hrs ago. (MacBook Pro).

Can now only login to ICLOUD if I quit Kaspersky and reconnect after login.

Is this likely a Kaspersky problem or Apple/Icloud/High Sierra upgrade problem !!

No issues prior to apple upgrade.

Appreciate any thoughts/suggestions

John

Hello,

Please provide info about version of our product.

Thanks so much, that has corrected the problem.

Am very happy with the excellent service/advice you folks have provided on a couple of occasions.

I am somewhat ignorant when it comes to computers so your assistance is much appreciated.

Regards, William

To whom it may concern:

I am running Kaspersky 18.0.135b and I am experiencing the same issues as per wgirling and I am only able to access icloud.com mail when I switch off Kaspersky.  Can you help provide me with some suggested approaches I might use to fix this issue?

Kind Regards,

Nicholas

В 13.02.2018 в 18:34, NicholasK71 сказал:

To whom it may concern:

I am running Kaspersky 18.0.135b and I am experiencing the same issues as per wgirling and I am only able to access icloud.com mail when I switch off Kaspersky.  Can you help provide me with some suggested approaches I might use to fix this issue?

Kind Regards,

Nicholas

Hello,

Please send a request to Technical Support via My Kaspersky Account

Just as an update insofar as my experiences are concerned...my problem ,as indicated in these posts was solved at the time however last month (January) my MacBook Pro (2013 year model running high sierra) failed to start completely. I took it to Apple and after 2 attempts to fix the problem they replaced High Sierra with Sierra and advised me to "update" but not "upgrade". Something to do with the age of my laptop !!

Anyhow I am back to Sierra + Kaspersky of course and everything seems to be working...

Cheers, William