• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting   09/20/2017

По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.  || Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published.
dh27564

Importing From Key Pass - Not All Entries are Imported

dh27564   

I've been a user of KeePass for several years and happy overall with the job it's doing.  I was curious about Kaspersky's Password Manager so I purchased and installed the latest version (8.0.6.538). 

Some of the entries I have in KeePass do not include a web address.  About half of them are simply Title, User Name and Password.  I opened the KeePass application and exported the database to a CSV file.  Next, I opened KPM and used the Import function.  After importing, I received a message that not all entries were imported (see attached file).  At first glance, it looks like any KeePass entry that was not associated with a web address was not imported.  Is there a way to import all the KeyPass entries regardless of whether they have a web address or not?

Thanks, Dave...

Import Message.JPG

Indio   

@dh27564: Haven't received reply yet..Hum! I understand that from your 67 entries only 48 were

imported, definitely the KPM failed to import those "19" entries for lack of Web address. You

should try again or else you've to added manually : keep the KeePass app to open those 

Un-imported or wait for Berny or richbuff to come up with a more technical fix - Bye

dh27564   

Actually, there were 115 entries that should have been imported.  Only 48 of them made it.  I have tried again but it appears KPM will not import an entry that does not have a web address associated with it.  As noted earlier, I don't have a web address for each entry in KeePass; often just Title, User Name, and Password.  Those entries don't make it in the import.  It would be a lot of work to add 67 web addresses in KeePass or manually enter 67 new entries in KPM.  I was just curious what KPM had to offer.  I'll just stick with KeePass.  No biggie.