VirgilTracy

Waiting for application initialization

When deploying Kaspersky Security 10 for Windows Server 10.0.0.486 to Windows Server 2008 using KSC 10.4.343 the installation gets stuck at 100% with the status "Installation have successfully completed. Waiting for application initialization."

After rebooting the server the Kaspersky icon appears in the system tray as disabled and the deployment status remains stuck.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with the same result both times.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Ivan,

In the Kaspersky Security event log on the server there's the following messages:

License Agreement has been violation.
 Reason:   key file not found .
 Task name: Database Update.

Don't know if that could be the reason?

I just ran an Activation of Application task which has resulted in a Modified status but nothing has appeared to change.

Note that Kaspersky Security 10 for Windows Server 10.0.0.486 was previously installed on this server and uninstalled.

What should I do next?

Thanks

Edited by VirgilTracy
a correction

Have resolved the issue by stopping the task, uninstalling KAV, rebooting, installing Network Agent, rebooting, reinstalling KAV with the "No account required (Network Agent installed)" option, and then rebooting again.

Thanks for the assistance Ivan.

3 hours ago, VirgilTracy said:

Have resolved the issue by stopping the task, uninstalling KAV, rebooting, installing Network Agent, rebooting, reinstalling KAV with the "No account required (Network Agent installed)" option, and then rebooting again.

Thanks for the assistance Ivan.

Thank you for your feedback!