hitandrun

Activation broken after windows 10 anniversary update

After windows 10 anniversary update, KAV 17.0.0.611 requires Enter Activation Code.lol

Warning: License Missing.

So I entered the activation code again. It works. But this is little bit strange.

----------------------

Edit: Add important quote, below:

The latest versions of Kaspersky Lab’s consumer products (16.0.1.445, 17.0.0.611) are compatible with Windows 10, including Windows 10 Anniversary Update.

If you have the same problem (broken activation after windows 10 update) then please try to reboot windows again. This action solves the problem in most cases.

Edited by richbuff

After windows 10 anniversary update, KAV 17.0.0.611 requires Enter Activation Code.lol

So I entered the activation code again. It works. But this is little bit strange.

I had that too tonight. I updated one machine as a test but was able easily to re-add the license and the backup one via My Kaspersky remotely. This is on 16.0.1.445 ©

I also updated to the windows 10 anniversary edition, and my activation code was also disabled. I also found that if you activate the secure connection in the 2017 version of Kaspersky I get the BOD and Windows 10 restarts.

Known issue. Please see: https://support.kaspersky.com/12394#block5

After your Windows 10 is upgraded to TH2, Kaspersky Lab license, either commercial or trial, can be deleted.

If the commercial license is deleted, restart the computer and activate the application once again.

A trial licence can not be restored.

Kaspersky Lab is working to eliminate this error.

Also, Windows 10 Anniversary update isn't supported ATM: http://support.kaspersky.com/12848

I had the same issue. Updated with anniversary update ( completed about 1 hour ago, I had to re-enter the activation code to get KAV 17.0.0.611 working again.

Same here. Can you people check if KIS 2017 is shown in security and maintenance center? On my PC it is not!

Yes, KAV -- 17.0.0.611, is showing in Security and maint,. on my computer

i got the disabled activation code, too.

There's now a Windows Defender (in 'Settings,' not in Defender itself) to do limited periodic scanning. It recognizes you have another anti-virus so it doesn't provide real-time scanning, it's just another security option. Nice.

I updated my windows, same problem, kaspersky activation is broken I proceeded to add my key again, when I hit the activate button it said: You have exceed the maximum number of activations allowed for the entered activation code.

What should I do now? Contact support?

Hi all,

Thanks for info. We will investigate it.

The latest versions of Kaspersky Lab’s consumer products (16.0.1.445, 17.0.0.611) are compatible with Windows 10, including Windows 10 Anniversary Update.

If you have the same problem (broken activation after windows 10 update) then please try to reboot windows again. This action solves the problem in most cases.

Hi all,

Just got the same issue, had to re enter Kaspersky details and so far only Kaspersky details after the MS upgrade.

All other IM, games work just fine. A reboot did not help for me.

Thanks.

Well at least 8 people in this thread had this issue, so you might have a different definition of "compatible" than us. Thx for the reply though. Reinstalling KIS 2017 did the trick for me.

Hi all,

Just got the same issue, had to re enter Kaspersky details and so far only Kaspersky details after the MS upgrade.

All other IM, games work just fine. A reboot did not help for me.

Thanks.

Did you have trial or commercial license?

Hi I live in Brazil and I am translating it.

I possessed yesterday (kis 16.0.0.614pt_8470) licensed, now after the Windows 10 birthday update my kis gave a licensing error.

He did not want to accept my serial and is saying that exceeded the activation number.

I dezinstalei the kis and tried to install, the problem now is that it does not accept the installation.

I managed to install (kis 17.0.0.611en_10780) but the licensing problem still continues.

What should I do, since I only own an annual license and can not be with my computer unprotected.

Is there any place where I can see how many computers are with my license? I think I may have been stolen.

Kaspersky internet security and Windows 10 1607 Anniversary build is a total balls up. Nothing but headaches and issues. Windows reporting that Kaspersky is off regardless that Kaspersky says its on. Cant reinstall Kaspersky. Kaspersky install freezing Windows. Supporting insider builds/betas may of prevented this nightmare I am having. I need to ensure protection of my client and personal data, resorting to Win 10 security until fixed and that doesn't make me happy at all.

Edited by antcloud

Just for info. Running KIS 16.0.1.445c, and on download and install of Win 10 Anniversary Edition, activation code had to be re-entered on both my machines.

Also under More Tools/Report Details it said that Full,Quick and Vulerability Scans had never been run. They had !

This happened only on my laptop. Desktop was fine. Otherwise, all good !

Also,

I like to do clean installs of Windows upgrades.

I used the Windows Media Creation Tool Version 14393 to clean/custom install Windows 10 1607 build 14393.10.

After format C and clean install the Anniversary Update version of Windows 10, I made sure all Windows updates were done, rebooted, then I installed my apps and I installed KIS 17.0.0.611, updated databases > rebooted.

Activation code was entered, activated ok, looks great, no obvious deficiencies noted.

After Update my license gone, and I got error message "Number of activations using this activation code has been exceeded". Yes, it's my problem. But in next year when for other my PCs license will ends, I will not buy Kaspersky software.

I also had to re-enter my activation code - no problem. However, 24 hours later it's telling me the databases are corrupted and that it 'Cannot verify correspondence of databases to EULA'. Also being told my key is invalid. I've submitted a ticket but was just curious if anyone else had the same issue.

I also had to re-enter my activation code - no problem. However, 24 hours later it's telling me the databases are corrupted and that it 'Cannot verify correspondence of databases to EULA'. Also being told my key is invalid. I've submitted a ticket but was just curious if anyone else had the same issue.

What's your ticket number, i.e. INC0000..... ?

I just discovered another way to avoid the "License Missing" issue after upgrading to the Anniversary Update and that is to simply uninstall KIS 2017 keeping only Activation Data before upgrading to the Anniversary Update.

After the upgrade is complete reinstall KIS 2017 and you license should remain Activated.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.