I recently tried to renew my Railcard. It was fine until it came to the bank verification page. I then got a Kaspersky message that it was opening a page in a Safe Money protected browser.

Nothing else happened but I then got an error message from railcard saying that I hadn't put in my card details etc.

I did it again and got the same error message.

I've since discovered that both applications went through OK although fortunately only one has been activated as they were identical and for the same card.

Clearly something went wrong somewhere but what?

Thanks in advance

Please pass your mouse cursor over the red K tray icon and tell us the full, complete name and version number of your Kaspersky product.

You're welcome. Please see: https://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=344430 and then please download and install KIS 16.01.445. Please uninstall 16.0.0.614 > reboot, after downloading 16.01.445 and before installing 16.01.445.

After you install KIS 16.01.445, activate with your current activation code > do a databases update > reboot.

Any better with the current version?

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.