• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting   09/20/2017

По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.  || Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published.
Alexander Ilin

Suggestions for Kaspersky Security Center 10. [In progress]

ak01   

It would be nice to be able to upload an object, which got moved to backup to virustotal. It is not that I do not trust Kaspersky but some colleagues sometimes think that it might be a false positive, but when other vendors also think that this is a real malware, than they might agree with that.

I can upload that object manually but when I restore that object/file from backup, KES immediately moves it back to the backup (which is normally good, but not in that case).

It would be nice to have such an “upload to virustotal” option beside “send to Kaspersky” in KSC (in Advanced -> Repositories -> Backup).

Peter222   

Respect Win10 metered connections

Have KES respect metered connections (which are expensive capped mobile connections in a lot of countries) and not perform updates on these types of connections, especially if they're mobile. At least have an option somewhere where you can toggle this for KES updates.

I hope you guys can remove the requirement to decrypt when upgrading KSC/KES, this is something which the business almost found unacceptable, it was a painful process for us. We looked at moving to bit locker (managed by KSC) but that doesn't have the SSO feature set that KES encryption does. If you can sort out the decryption requirement that would make us very happy.

ak01   

It would be nice to be able to define that users can only start group tasks. Right now, I can just define if they can manage (“Allow management of group tasks” and also stop) group tasks. I would like to have one policy option to allow just to start (e.g. update or fullscan) a group task but not to stop them (This should be another option within the policy -> stop group tasks).

I would like to have the following options within KES policy:

“Allow management of group tasks”

“Allow start of group tasks”

“Allow stop of group tasks”

We would like to see some additional settings for Light Agent policies - for now specifically for the "No SVMs are available to connect to". We consider this critical and want to make sure we trap this alert, however it comes through for small network interruption, system reboots etc. It would work better for us if there was a threshold, i.e. alert after 5 minutes or a configurable length of time, rather than immediately.

There may be other alerts that this sort of flexibility applies to, currently this one is a priority for us.

Due to having an issue with Update tasks I would like to see the results pie chart display the results accordingly.

When highlighting the Update Task in the 'Task' tab within a group in the KSC Administrator console, the pie chart shows a full circle of green and the result shows 'Completed on x devices'.

However, if you then click the 'View Results' link it then shows you that the Update has in fact not been successful on all devices. Instead you can see some devices show 'Not all components were updated: KLAVA'.

If not all components were updated successfully on a client machine then you would expect both the pie chart and the completed message to reflect this (red or yellow entry for the affected devices for example), rather then show it as

'complete' and successful (as identified by the green colour).

Thanks.

DC

I'd like to see the following option returned and then a new suggestion.

Previously, USB drives were scanned on insertion, and to cancel the scan, you would be prompted to enter KSC username & password.

This has been removed in 10.3.0.6294 and I want it back!!

Secondly, I have remote networks that when i need to upgrade to the latest version of Endpoint, i have to copy the install files, xfer to the NAS that side and then 1 by 1, upgrade them manually.

Can there not be an option for a deployed task to point to an IP address \ folder for the installation files?

Our links to the branches are very small and costly and if i could then just deploy a new task for the branches and the task will pick up the installation files from the remote location?

Tx

Please allow us to change column ordering under 'Device Selections' for all device selections. I would like to be able to change it once and set that as the 'default' order for all selections or future created selections. It sucks having 25+ device selections and when setting up a new console or reimaging, having to re-order them all one-by-one.

kav83   

Hello

It would be nice to have the ability to sort end user devices in "Managed Devices" by the column "agent running" or better yet have the ability to sort any column. I see I can sort the "Name" column but that is it.

Thanks for the consideration

Kav83

koza8   

Option to see firewall blocked communications in Administration Console.

Now you see that there is something blocked, but you don't see any address FROM or TO. This you can see only in application on the user device. In corporate use it would make more sense if it was other way around. User doesn't have to know what communication is blocked, but for administrators these are important data. Now if some communication is blocked you have to go to user, open his KES10 application and export it in .txt.

AdamTX79   

Tasks are a big part in my KSC and I have a lot of them that start after another task completes. Unfortunately you only have 2 outcomes. Either it completes successfully or fails and does not continue to the next task. I shouldn't have to make duplicate tasks in case one or all fails. It makes more sense that the failed task be allowed to start again until it completes or give a set number of retries just like the installation/deployment settings. Thank you!

p.chi   

Schedule management. Would be nice to see a report of scheduled tasks details, conflicts ...

Nufoot   

Everything in Kaspersky is perfect, i don't think so you guys need any updations in your software. Even firewall works better than any other software. 

Kindly add the option for editing reports header as it was in previous version before.Mostly clients demand that for their audit requirements and current version i.e. 1.0.4.343 does not support it. 

Product must allow user to customize the report header like adding the company name and logo in it.

Thanks.

Screenshot_4.png

you should add a scan called patch scan that puts viruses that change stuff they shouldn't be able to then stop repair and patch themselves and also add a feature called anti-lock that automatically closes programs that consume the screen that are windows key expired scams 

mikw   

One DB update task for all applications plus a way to run batches of X computers every n minutes without the need of creating collections.

Hello,

I haven't read all of the previous suggestions, so I apologize if this idea was mentioned before. In consultation with our customers, I think it would be a good idea to have a ready made template virtual machine for VMWare/Hyper-V as there is for the KSMG product. It will make the installation/configuration process a lot simpler.

Regards,

Blagoja

jstander   

Please add the option under Kaspersky Mail Antivirus  Attachment Filter to delete ALL attachment types except the attachment types in the White/Allowed List.

For example :

Delete Attachments :  *.*

Allow Attachments:  *.jpg , *.pdf , *.xls  

Currently one must add almost hundreds of unwanted attachments to the list to be TICKED for deletion,and untick the attachment types that are needed.

That is backward thinking and a lot of hassle setting up.

Please,this is crucial to combat unwanted dangerous attachments in emails,RATHER add to the list the attachments that we need,instead of adding hundreds that is dangerous and we dont need.

Thank you,

Sure would be nice to have the ability to deploy OS images from a location other than KSC. 

In my case I have around 20 remote locations with each site having a local NAS.  While we have migrated most of the remote users to VM's, we still have the need for 3 to 4 physical PC's at each site.  I was hoping to be able to push the OS image capture out to all my remote NAS servers to avoid having the deployment task for each PC pull the OS image from our HQ.