Hello, my KAV is showing 33 threats... I have tried to delete them or quarantine them... to no avail! My system is running very slow! Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Please post screenshot of Detected > Active threats. With columns widened to show full name and object and path/location details.

How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste, File > Save as (jpeg or

png, Not bmp). When replying, Browse > click once to select file > Open > Upload > add reply.

Slow: Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the sixth Important topic.

Please post screenshot of Detected > Active threats. With columns widened to show full name and object and path/location details.

How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste, File > Save as (jpeg or

png, Not bmp). When replying, Browse > click once to select file > Open > Upload > add reply.

Slow: Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the sixth Important topic.

The "print screen" is not working!! Can I just use the GSI report? Thanks!

I can not find the link to report the GSI reports! Here is a copy of the url... http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...1f64e31cf5ad359

I'm not sure if it uploaded or not! Please advise! Thank you!

Please try the screenshot instructions again. After print screen, then you open MS Paint. Or Save and attach the information. Or google around for additional screenshot instructions. Or maybe hit Fn key, along with Prtscrn. Or describe the detections. And let us know if they are in Active threats. And what they are, please.

GSI report shows Vista with no Service Pack installed. Please install All Service Packs and all Windows updates. Windows Activation may be required. Best to install the service packs with Kaspersky uninstalled, then re install Kaspersky when you are done installing the Service Packs.

Edited by richbuff

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.