DjAndrew3000

Kaspersky detection databases lag Virus Desk database.

Hello,
Is there a way to get database updates faster?

For example: image.png.b4051a923c9cc9827d21432ebf447453.png Kaspersky virus desk is updated to 12:37 (13:37 in my time zone)

But Kasperky is updated only to 10:27 (9:27 Kaspersky virus desk time zone) image.png.533fbc6ac419b6cf01da3671fd892138.png

Thanks

1 minute ago, The Shield said:

Hello DjAndrew3000.

By default, the application downloads updates automatically every two hours (you can't do it faster than that). But in alternatively, you can do it manually.

So is impossible to have an rapid release "mode"? Because if you compare you'll see that the virus desk  is still more updated than the application (even if you update manually)

40 minutes ago, apricotbucket28 said:

Do You have kaspersky security network (KSN) enabled? Because the detection says UDS.

Yes, but this is an example. That's happening also with offline databases. The virus desk is more updated than my application.

image.thumb.png.35ecf0569d6a21905d11883975b4d189.png

Now my app is updated ad 2:12 pm, virus desk at 16:42 UTC (17:42 GMT +1). It's four hours and ten minutes without update.

Edited by DjAndrew3000