bstrimmenos

Kaspersky Nagent Proxy

Endopoint Security for Cloud client v.11

There is a pop up window on my clients screen to enter proxy server IP. I have disable proxy from cloud console but I cannot stop that pop up.

23 minutes ago, bstrimmenos said:

Endopoint Security for Cloud client v.11

There is a pop up window on my clients screen to enter proxy server IP. I have disable proxy from cloud console but I cannot stop that pop up.

Hello.

There is a known similar issue that we are currently working on.

To investigate the case, please provide the following data during the scenario described below:

1. KES traces

2. KES Connector traces: https://support.kaspersky.com/9347

3. Network Agent traces

Enable all the traces, then perform a reboot, wait for the proxy prompt to appear, then disable tracing and provide the resulting files. Also please collect a GSI report.

Regarding the incident itself, please create a ticket in CompanyAccount and describe the issue in it. If you need assistance collecting the data above, the same incident can be used to arrange a remote session with our engineer and collect the necessary data. Please let us know the ticket number.

Thank you!

Any updates on this? We've also got this for practically ALL our clients with KESC v11 on the Kaspersky Cloud Portal...

2018-06-05_08h22_07.png

Edited by NGE
upload screenshot

Hello,

any update about the problem? Because i can't create a ticket and i didn't become feedback when i send a mail to cahelp_de@kaspersky.com.

Thanks for the Help.

Hello 

There is patches for that version, you should contact your system administrator in order to get data necessary for analysis and patches through Company Account.