Hoppity

Do I need Kaspersky Secure Connection if I already have KTS?

I have KTS and NordVPN. Is there any merit in purchasing Kaspersky Secure Connection?

Also after reading about the Hotspot Shield fiasco I think I am better off with NordVPN.

Additional question: Is there a VPN in KTS? If so, how do I turn it off so that it doesn't intervene with my NordVPN?

6 hours ago, Hoppity said:

I have KTS and NordVPN. Is there any merit in purchasing Kaspersky Secure Connection?

Also after reading about the Hotspot Shield fiasco I think I am better off with NordVPN.

Additional question: Is there a VPN in KTS? If so, how do I turn it off so that it doesn't intervene with my NordVPN?

To 1st question: If there's merit in purchasing KSC - I finding useful for non-Heavy web users 300 MB's

free for Kaspersky customers and those who surfing the 'Net a lot can buy the premium version

Question-2) The HotSpot Shield fiasco: Kaspersky as other antivirus on the market make use

of this app to launch its entry-Level VPN's : The snooping issue is uncomfirmed yet..?

All the antivirus, Registry cleaners, VPN's, OS's spy on their users

Question-3) The main kaspersky 2017 products like: KIS-KTS comes with the Built-In

KSC when get installed the icon is placed on the Desktop: By default it remains

off is upto the user to Turned on: So if is off won't interfere with nordVPN

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.