legzyl

KASPERSKY SECURITY FOR MOBILE [In progress]

Good Day All

Please am Having difficulty in creating a stand-alone installation package in Kaspersky Security Center to deploy kaspersky mobile android app to managed computers. Couldn't find url to the apk file.

Any solution to this scenario

Thanks

post-476455-1470745955_thumb.jpg

Good Day All

Please am Having difficulty in creating a stand-alone installation package in Kaspersky Security Center to deploy kaspersky mobile android app to managed computers. Couldn't find url to the apk file.

Thanks

Hello.

Please specify the software versions you are using, and describe your scenario step by step, including at which point you encounter the difficulty.

Thank you.

Hello.

Please specify the software versions you are using, and describe your scenario step by step, including at which point you encounter the difficulty.

Thank you.

Thanks

I use Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10

- i ensure mobile device plugins is installed in the Security center

- then a policy for kaspersky mobile was created in the Security Center

- I download the Kaspersky installation package for mobile sc_package_en.exe

- Installation packages was created in the Remot Installation on KSC using the sc_package_en.exe

-the next step which is creat-stand aone installation package does not show the url to the apk file

Thanks

I use Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10

- i ensure mobile device plugins is installed in the Security center

- then a policy for kaspersky mobile was created in the Security Center

- I download the Kaspersky installation package for mobile sc_package_en.exe

- Installation packages was created in the Remot Installation on KSC using the sc_package_en.exe

-the next step which is creat-stand aone installation package does not show the url to the apk file

What shared folder is configured in KSC settings?

Is there a folder KLSHARE\PkgInst\KLMOBILE_10.6?

What happens if you press "Open folder" in the results window?

Thank you.

What shared folder is configured in KSC settings?

Is there a folder KLSHARE\PkgInst\KLMOBILE_10.6?

What happens if you press "Open folder" in the results window?

Thank you.

The KSC uses \\ADMINISTRATOR\KLSHARE

No but there is folder KLSHARE\PkgInst

When i press "Open Folder" it takes me to C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Security Center

The KSC uses \\ADMINISTRATOR\KLSHARE

No but there is folder KLSHARE\PkgInst

When i press "Open Folder" it takes me to C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Security Center

Please clarify which version of KSC this is, and whether this is a fresh installation or an upgrade (the same for mobile components and plug-in).

Thank you.

Good Day All

Thanks

Seems it's so confusing on how to install this product to a smartphone from the KSC. Really need to fully read and digest how from the admin and impl guide. Below is my current experience for the deployment testing.

This method is for installation the KSE for Mobile through a managed computer USB connection: (KSC & smartphone are in same WiFi network)

- download the distribution package

- on KSC, create an installation package by selecting the sc_package_en.exe

- configure the installation package settings for your own environment like how the mobile app connect to KSC

- create a remote installation task by selecting the KSE for Mobile installation package from the list

- run this task to an existing managed computer (Yes, install this KSE for Mobile to the Windows computer)

- after the installation, you will notice a software KSE Installer on the control panel \ programs list

- plug the smartphone to the USB port of this computer

- a popup will ask you whether you want to install the KSE for Mobile to the smartphone

- need to watch the popup and take the proper action on the smartphone to complete the task

- you can check the app setting on the phone to see whether it can be sync with KSC

- find the smartphone from the KSM10 group and move to your designed mobile group with policy

Please clarify which version of KSC this is, and whether this is a fresh installation or an upgrade (the same for mobile components and plug-in).

Thank you.

I uses KSC 10.0 it's been installed quite a while the plugins where upgraded

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.