My wife has her own Ebay/Amazon accounts with different login details to mine on my accounts on said websites.

When i go on to Ebay safe money opens its secure page but it only seems to accept my wifes details so if i put in

my login details it does not respond.

Does safe money only let 1 user at a time have their info for these sites ?

My wife has her own Ebay/Amazon accounts with different login details to mine on my accounts on said websites.

When i go on to Ebay safe money opens its secure page but it only seems to accept my wifes details so if i put in

my login details it does not respond.

Does safe money only let 1 user at a time have their info for these sites ?

Hello

First of all

1. What is OS do you have?

2. Which version of KIS and what patch (a, b, c, d) do you have?

Safe Money should not prevent the entrance to the site under a different account.

Also, in addition to Dmitriy E and Kurt S. questions,

Do you have a password manager such as roboform or similar? If so sometimes it appears initially as the other person's info. With a password manager you can put in the information for both parties and you just need to be sure you are using the right person to log into the site. This doesn't sound like a Kaspersky problem.

edit: Also,

Edited by richbuff

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.