hakz

how to transfer licence to new laptop

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I'm buying a new laptop and getting rid of the old one. How do I remove this licence and move it to the other laptop without increasing the user count on the registration.

Just uninstall on the old pc and then install on the new pc with the activationcode.

Just uninstall on the old pc and then install on the new pc with the activationcode.

My old laptop died (motherboard failure). I am now on my new laptop. I see that I can transfer my old licence but how do I do that in this circumstance? Old licence was a 3 computer licence but I have already installed Kapersky on my daughters and partners laptops (as well as my old laptop) so that equals 3 already.

I have the hard drive out of the old machine and it is on a USB connection to this machine.

The new laptop also has a trial version of McAfee which I presume I will need to remove (and be happy to that) if I can transfer my Kapersky.

Can you help please?

Ross

My old laptop died (motherboard failure). I am now on my new laptop. I see that I can transfer my old licence but how do I do that in this circumstance? Old licence was a 3 computer licence but I have already installed Kapersky on my daughters and partners laptops (as well as my old laptop) so that equals 3 already.

I have the hard drive out of the old machine and it is on a USB connection to this machine.

The new laptop also has a trial version of McAfee which I presume I will need to remove (and be happy to that) if I can transfer my Kapersky.

Can you help please?

Ross

Hello, If the old PC/HD is dead, just install on new PC and activate. For unistall McAfee see here.