defekt

Local Update Task problem

I'm still testing with the pulled Version and i figured out that i can not disable the 'standard' local UPDATE task of the workstation and either not the local On-Demand-Scan task....

Will this be corrected with AdminKit 5.0.1150 or is a new Workstation version also to be released ??

I'm still testing with the pulled Version and i figured out that i can not disable the 'standard' local UPDATE task of the workstation and either not the local On-Demand-Scan task....

Will this be corrected with AdminKit 5.0.1150 or is a new Workstation version also to be released ??

Not true. Open KAK. Right click on workstation and select 'Tasks'. Select 'Downloading update' and untick 'Enabled'. The same thing is with On-demandScan Task.

IztokK

Not true. Open KAK. Right click on workstation and select 'Tasks'.  Select 'Downloading update' and untick 'Enabled'. The same thing is with On-demandScan Task.

IztokK

OK,forgot to mention that i mean this feature in the AdminKit and not manually at the workstation :rolleyes:

OK,forgot to mention that i mean this feature in the AdminKit and not manually at the workstation  :rolleyes:

Read my post again. Open KAK (Kaspersky Administration Kit

= KAK)....

OK, but this is not the way the AdminKit should work - disableing the tasks manually for each machine... that's the same method you only could disasle the "scan of application startup" in Version 5.0.225/228 .... Not good!!!

If you take a look at the AdminKit's 'predefined tasks' you can disable those taks but they're still running on the local machine :angry:

predifined.jpg

.... but the funny thing is that it works with AdminKit Version 5.0.1104 :blink: !!!

Will this be fixed and is it a Workstation Version Problem or an AdminKit Problem ?!

@cariocap:

You haven't tried it - have you??

If you use AdminKit 5.0.1104 and Workstation 5.0.527 you can disable those predefined tasks in the policy

and they're also 'SHOWN' disabled in the workstation (and they're also REALLY disabeld).

This means the old problem of disabling but you did not see that on the local machine is gone :lol:

Now a new message i directly got from Kaspersky Support:

Workstation 5.0.527 is incompatible with AdminKit 5.0.1149 and therwfore it was pulled !!

The incompatibility relates of communication problems between AdminKit & Workstation.

And as i tested before Workstation 5.0.522 & 5.0.527 is affected !!! But i can't find any problems when using those versions with AdminKit 5.0.1104 ;)

@cariocap:

If you use AdminKit 5.0.1104 and Workstation 5.0.527 you can disable those predefined tasks in the policy

and they're also 'SHOWN' disabled in the workstation (and they're also REALLY disabeld).

This means the old problem of disabling but you did not see that on the local machine is gone  :lol:

Workstation 5.0.527 is incompatible with AdminKit 5.0.1149 and therwfore it was pulled !!

The incompatibility relates of communication problems between AdminKit & Workstation.

And as i tested before Workstation 5.0.522 & 5.0.527 is affected !!! But i can't find any problems when using those versions with AdminKit 5.0.1104  ;)

Hello!

Did U modify local settings (Press button 'Modify now')? Look attachemnt.

IztokK

post-149-1143551709.jpg

Of course i tried the modify button but this is as written before a problem of "...Workstation 5.0.527 is incompatible with AdminKit 5.0.1149..." :(

...also i heard that a fix for this problem (for AdminKit) will come in the next days!!!

Of course i tried the modify button but this is as written before a problem of "...Workstation 5.0.527 is incompatible with AdminKit 5.0.1149..."  :(

...also i heard that a fix for this problem (for AdminKit) will come in the next days!!!

Hello!

This options works for me. ;)

Iztok

nEW kASPERSKY aDMINKIT 5.0.1150 IS OUT.

@cariocap:

This means the old problem of disabling but you did not see that on the local machine is gone  :lol:

And as i tested before Workstation 5.0.522 & 5.0.527 is affected !!! But i can't find any problems when using those versions with AdminKit 5.0.1104  ;)

No I havent tried it.

Im using KAK 5.0.1104 with KAV wks 5.0.225 and its stable.

Good to heard that the old problem was solved.

Cariocap.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.