AmonOlimov

Connection to the administration Server has failed connection refused

updated ksc from 10.5 to 11 and there is error when opening KSC windows
'Connection to the administration Server has failed for this reason: "Transport level error in process of connection to 'http://localhost:13291': connection refused"

How can I solve it and again connect to KSC to my clients on network?

Posted (edited)

where to check?

and what kind of rights I must have?

Now I'm using AD admininstrator user which have enterprice and domain admin, KAVWSEE Administrators, KLAdmins, KLOperators priviligue. Isn't enough?

Edited by AmonOlimov
adding more info

I'm having the same issue.  same credentials used under 10.5. AD account not locked out.  

1 час назад, jetb2 сказал:

I'm having the same issue.  same credentials used under 10.5. AD account not locked out.  

Hi,

Could you please describe your issue in more details.

Thank you!

10 часов назад, AmonOlimov сказал:

where to check?

and what kind of rights I must have?

Now I'm using AD admininstrator user which have enterprice and domain admin, KAVWSEE Administrators, KLAdmins, KLOperators priviligue. Isn't enough?

Could you please provide full GSI report with event logs.

Thank you!

Posted (edited)

Where to get these?

Today I tryed to reinstall KSC to my AD-domain controller server and I've got this message

What kind of group can gave acces to install KSC on DC(domain controller)

oshibka ksc.png

Edited by AmonOlimov

Thank you for that info!

For some reason GSI log is not complete.

Could you please provide us with full GSI log.

Thank you!

What exactly are you looking for? Maybe if you can tell me where to look for an issue or misconfiguration, I can find it.

Could you please confirm that Kaspersky administration server service is running?

is it possible to start/restart it manually?

Thank you!

There is nothing that says "Kaspersky security center adminstration server service" in the services console. Did I install it wrong??

Yes, it looks like the server is broken for some reason.

The most convinient way is to re-install KSC and then restore it`s DB from the backup.

By default KSC creates and keeps backup copies for 3 days. You can find them at C:\Programdata\KasperskySC\SC_Backup.

I just got off the phone with Support.  Turns out I installed the Remote Admin Console instead of the actual Server application.  

Oops. 

I installed the correct thing but I was trying to connect it to the old kaspersky database. Here are the steps from start to finish:

1. Make a backup of current Kaspersky Administration Server
  2. Uninstall current Kaspersky Administration Server
  3. Remove SQL instance of Kaspersky Adminstration Server (I use MS SQL 2014 Express; go to Control Panel to SQL > Uninstall > Choose Kaspersky Instance > When prompted, uninstall everything within the Kaspersky instance)
  4. Create new instance of new Kaspersky Adminstration Center 11 in SQL 2014 Express
  5. Download and install Kaspersky Administration Center Console
  6. Once you begin installing, choose Custom installation instead of Standard and follow the prompts.

Kaspersky Security Center 11 is up and running for us now