kelvin

ksos installer offline pt-br

Hello everyone,

I need help, in the company in which we work we have a limited download band and need to download the offline installer of Kaspersky Small Office Security (build 19.0.0.1088) version EN. I noticed that the site in English has the file FULL, but I am not finding the file FULL in Brazilian Portuguese, could help me, because I need to install on several machines and this would take a lot of time if it were to download on all machines.

Obs :. I'm sorry for my english, I'm not very good and I'm using the google translator.

when I was downloading it so I was also facing the same issue. but later on, I found that there was an option coming for multiple downloads over there so later on it was downloaded for multiple systems at once only.

I contacted Kaspersky's Brazilian support and they sent me a complete offline installer link for me.

for this reason I will be closing this ticket, but thanks for the help.