Yolanda Harvey

Repeated HEUR:Trojan.Script.Generic Blocked Messages [moved]

I connected to a network outside my home today and got repeated alerts which I have attached.  I had no such problems prior to today.  Now when I log into sites I have logged in many times with no issues, I am getting these messages over and over. I now get them when I'm on my home network as well.  I have rebooted and tried to do a system restore to no avail.  This only seems to be happening on Google Chrome and I've uninstalled and reinstalled which did nothing. I have Kaspersky Total Security 16.0.1.445 installed.

Kaspersky Block Malicious Site at HBA.docx

Welcome. 1. Version 16 is ancient, and 2. how to post screenshot for people who don't have Office: 

1. How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste, File > 
Save as (jpeg or png, Not bmp). When replying, bottom left of reply box > Drag files here to attach, or choose files... Submit reply. 

2. Please install the current KTS 19.0.0.1088. Instructions and download are linked in the first pinned topic of the KTS section of this forum.

Update databases > reboot after install the new version.

Any better with the current version?

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message. 

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.