Hi Support,

Good day,

I was  performing encryption and I leave it overnight. I checked again my workstation and restart it on the status on the KSC the FDE status was still 0%.

Thank you

3 hours ago, Dix2018 said:

Hi Support,

Good day,

I was  performing encryption and I leave it overnight. I checked again my workstation and restart it on the status on the KSC the FDE status was still 0%.

Thank you

Hello.

What version of KES is installed on the workstation?

Please make sure that the encryption components are installed (if you deployed via KSC, they are disabled by default, you need to configure the installation package).

Also please verify that you have the Advance license which allows encryption.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have KES11, just a follow up question is it ok after the encryption policy on the KSC was triggered and sync to the workstation, can the workstation disconnect or even turn off while encryption is progress?

Thank you

Hello!

If you disconnect or turn off the PC while encryption is applied to the machine, the ecryption process will not finish and this will lead you to a inconsistently encrypted device, that my not be decrypted. 

Thanks!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.