Posted (edited)

We have several users that are experiencing regular BSODs. Minidumps point to klim6.sys as the cause.

Versions:

Agent - 10.4.343

KES - 10.3.0.6294

I'm attaching 1 picture of the user. The only solution we have found is to uninstall the antivirus, but we think it can't be the solution, because we are turning the computers vulnerable to any type of virus.

image.png

I've read that another customers had the same error (

) but cant found the solution they applied.

Thanks.

Edited by sebado

1 hour ago, sebado said:

We have several users that are experiencing regular BSODs. Minidumps point to klim6.sys as the cause.

Versions:

Agent - 10.4.343

KES - 10.3.0.6294

I'm attaching 1 picture of the user. The only solution we have found is to uninstall the antivirus, but we think it can't be the solution, because we are turning the computers vulnerable to any type of virus.

I've read that another customers had the same error (

) but cant found the solution they applied.

Thanks.

Hello.

According to an existing issue, this problem is fixed with the latest private fix for your version of KES (currently pf3196, which is for KES 10 SP2). Please request it via CompanyAccount.

Thank you.

Posted (edited)
hace 20 horas, Kirill Tsapovsky dijo:

Hello.

According to an existing issue, this problem is fixed with the latest private fix for your version of KES (currently pf3196, which is for KES 10 SP2). Please request it via CompanyAccount.

Thank you.

Dear Kirill, good evening.

The problem we have, punctually, is the following:
Prior to the BSOD, the cause is that the WiFi adapter "turns off" ('limited conectivity' in the Wi-Fi connection.) This was related by me in this topic: 

When you deactivate and re-activate the adapter, after a few moments, the operating system gives us a BSOD
Prior to registering, downloading, and applying the patch, can you confirm if these problems are related?

Edited by sebado

Hello. 

To be sure we would request some additional information about your environment and a memory dumps through Company Account service. 

Unfortunately there is no "Fix All things solutions".

hace 3 minutos, Evgeny_E dijo:

Hello. 

To be sure we would request some additional information about your environment and a memory dumps through Company Account service. 

Unfortunately there is no "Fix All things solutions".

Dear Evgeny,

I've not received the activation mail from https://companyaccount.kaspersky.com/account/create

I've made 2 times the account, but never received the mail and password.

Posted (edited)

I've registered another time and now i'm ok.

What's the next step?

Edited by sebado

Have you created an incident and supplied support technician with your problem description and data collected so far ?

Can you share an incident number ?

Yes, i've created an incident and they answered an hour ago.

"INC000009396148"

image.png.73165640704775f19b2f5372fb2eb061.png

I have to answer some questions to them.