ReganoldV

Bad USB Attack Blocking Devices

Hi 

I have Bad USB enabled via policy that is blocking USB laser pointer. When I try to investigate via device control \ Trusted Devices i can't find the device to enable it.

image.png.4a5be9d424280042b43d12af536cc70f.png

Anyone got any tips for enabling please?

Thanks

• The application will display the devices that are connected to the computer. Select the check box of the needed device; 
  • Define the groups of users for which the removable drive will be a trusted device. To do it, click Select; 
  • Click OK.

KSC10_10606_0213-217895.png

2 minutes ago, Nikolay Arinchev said:

Hi,

Could you please confirm that if Bad USB is disabled pointer works nornally?

Thank you!

This is correct but not ideal.

Could you please collect KES traces in moment when problem reproduce. Before start trace collecting please disable all KES components except Device control. Also please provide device name.

Thank you!

I have the same problem , nothing worked .

If i disable " BAD USB  ATTACK PREVENTION " all works fine , but this is impractical .

As far as i noticed that the there is no category ( Types Of Devices ) under where can keyboards go  !?

Thanks

1 час назад, mlama сказал:

I have the same problem , nothing worked .

If i disable " BAD USB  ATTACK PREVENTION " all works fine , but this is impractical .

As far as i noticed that the there is no category ( Types Of Devices ) under where can keyboards go  !?

Thanks

Hello!

Have you got a notification window with the code, when you trying to connect the device?

Thank you!

Yes , but i can't use the laser pointer to type the code .

Also the on screen keyboard doesn't help , i can't use it to type the code .

But on the other hand  , the onscreen keyboard is working and controlling the workstation , but the pop up to type the key it will not !!!

Thanks

3 часа назад, Mikhael Issa Lama сказал:

Yes , but i can't use the laser pointer to type the code .

Also the on screen keyboard doesn't help , i can't use it to type the code .

But on the other hand  , the onscreen keyboard is working and controlling the workstation , but the pop up to type the key it will not !!!

Thanks

Please use on-screen keybord in notification window.

image.png

image.png