Sign in to follow this  
fozzabo

Blocked by firewall, I cant go on twitter.

For some reason whenever I go on twitter it says that it is being blocked by some type of firewall. I have no clue how to fix it and it is really annoying because various other websites are being blocked also. Please help!

Welcome. Please create gsi sysinfo text and post link to GSI Report which will provide a wee tiny smidgen of information about your Kaspersky product and operating system

and browsers and which also may identify issue area, instructions, see the fifth (5th) Important topic.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

Welcome. Please create gsi sysinfo text and post link to GSI Report which will provide a wee tiny smidgen of information about your Kaspersky product and operating system

and browsers and which also may identify issue area, instructions, see the fifth (5th) Important topic.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

How exactly? I looked it up on google but the website I found (https://support.kaspersky.com/3632) was blocked also.

Edit: nevermind found it

2nd Edit: http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...60f7c0fe58f3b85

Edited by fozzabo

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1, Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.1.415, IE and Chrome.

Please clean install version 2015 MR2.

Download the 2015 15.0.2.361 MR2 installer from links contained in the first and third Important topics.

Uninstall Kaspersky 15.0.1.415 > reboot.

Right click the installer that you downloaded, and select Run as administrator. Activate with your activation code, update databases > reboot when done.

Any better?

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1, Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.1.415, IE and Chrome.

Please clean install version 2015 MR2.

Download the 2015 15.0.2.361 MR2 installer from links contained in the first and third Important topics.

Uninstall Kaspersky 15.0.1.415 > reboot.

Right click the installer that you downloaded, and select Run as administrator. Activate with your activation code, update databases > reboot when done.

Any better?

Uh oh. Those links in the topics are blocked also..

ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED Chrome is saying.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.