Tybilly

Search in reports and results window

Hello,

KES 10 SP1 beta3 is running on a computer equipped with MS Windows 8.1 Enterprise

I know for sure that some trojans have been detected on this computer and I wanted to search them in the File Anti-Virus section of the Reports and Storages window.

However the results are abnormal, a search using "Trojan" keyword gives results where this word is not registered whereas corresponding events are not displayed at all, see:

post-1491-1419604835_thumb.png

Find GSI report attached:

GetSystemInfo_DB_M4700_Damien_2014_12_26_15_42_54.zip

Thank you.

Hello,

KES 10 SP1 beta3 is running on a computer equipped with MS Windows 8.1 Enterprise

I know for sure that some trojans have been detected on this computer and I wanted to search them in the File Anti-Virus section of the Reports and Storages window.

However the results are abnormal, a search using "Trojan" keyword gives results where this word is not registered whereas corresponding events are not displayed at all, see:

post-1491-1419604835_thumb.png

Find GSI report attached:

GetSystemInfo_DB_M4700_Damien_2014_12_26_15_42_54.zip

Thank you.

Hi,

Is there anything in unprocessed files?

Thank You!

Hi,

Is there anything in unprocessed files?

Yes there are some entries in the "Unprocess files" tab, but what's the relationship with the "search" feature?

Hi,

Yes there are some entries in the "Unprocess files" tab, but what's the relationship with the "search" feature?

Hello,

do we discuss about the same malware in other topic?

Thanks.

Hello,

Hello,

do we discuss about the same malware in other topic?

Thanks.

Yes, it is about the same malware.

Here is an extract from the "Unprocessed files" tab:

26/12/2014 16:03:00 Detected Trojan program Trojan-Spy.Win32.Tofger.ao D:\Documents\Formations\Linux Mail Security kl_006.80\kl_006.80_vmware\mtg.tar.gz//mtg.tar//real_traf/x2/iGO1qeJa66137 High

As you can see it is a "Trojan" so I would expect to find it using search.

Thank you.

Hello,

Yes, it is about the same malware.

Here is an extract from the "Unprocessed files" tab:

As you can see it is a "Trojan" so I would expect to find it using search.

Thank you.

Hi,

The report contains only processed objects and no unprocessed objects in this case. Do I understand correctly that detected Trojans have not been processed and all are in unprocessed tab or some of them were processed but are not in the report shown on the screenshot? Sorry but I am a bit confused.

Thank You!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.