Sign in to follow this  
ivcha90

Kaspersky and trusted sites(by me)

Hi, i have problem with kaspersky, i can't visit sites who i was visit yester day, sites are forums and only load a homepage , how can i allow in kaspersky to visit this sites, sites are ''www.citroenforumsrbije.com'' and ''www.warez-bb.org'' ?

Both are working here without problems ...

What version of Kaspersky you have ?

Also you can add them to Trusted URL-s >Open Kaspersky >Settings>Web Anitivrus>Settings>Trusted URLs Click Add , Write the Url >Ok >Ok

See if this work (If you are using 2011 version)

Both are working here without problems ...

What version of Kaspersky you have ?

Also you can add them to Trusted URL-s >Open Kaspersky >Settings>Web Anitivrus>Settings>Trusted URLs Click Add , Write the Url >Ok >Ok

See if this work (If you are using 2011 version)

yes i try that i use 2011 version, i reinstalled Kis but i cant update , when download near 50mb its stops and show error

and Also for Update Problem : Check system date/time correct, then Settings > Update > Update source > Proxy server > uncheck proxy server > ok>ok>ok.

If still no go, attach the update report.

Upper right of Kaspersky window, Reports > lower right > Detailed report, lower left > My Update center, then lower left > Save, save it somewhere and attach it to your next post.

If the file is too large to upload, then zip it (right click, send to > compressed zipped folder) and upload the zip.

Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in link i wrote in last post

Also adding websites to exlusion is dangerous ,because if they get infected , you get infected too , so better remove them from Trusted URLs

If you have Parental Control Enabled , try to disable and see if they open

Regards

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.