mgsavbia

Activation Code - KASPERSKY Anti Virus 2010 [Merged]

Why not? Go ahead, it is not a bad idea. :)

Ok... done!!!

thank you!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by savanah

Ok... done!!!

thank you!!! :rolleyes:

The GSI isn't showing. After creating the report, upload the .txt file to this link (Click Here) and copy/paste the URL shown to your next post.

post-12282-1254441039_thumb.png

1. Ad-Aware has NOT been uninstalled. Go to Control Panel/Add-Remove. Scroll to Ad-Aware and click to uninstall. Follow directions on windows that open up. Restart.

2. Antimalwarebytes is still ON your computer. Do the same as above for this program. Restart.

3. Let us know if you have problems with this. Or "google" how do i uninstall Ad-Aware, MBAM, etc".

4. Windows Defender is still running. See this for instructions on proper way to disable it: Click Here.

5. As to those 7 files, were you able to locate them? If not do a search for each; i.e. type in where it says "file" each of the files (one search at a time) noted in yellow in post #21. You can delete them right from the search window.

6. Let us know if you have trouble with any of this. Then create a new GSI report and look thru the various tabs yourself to see if these items are gone. If not sure you can post again.

Edited by TrueGreen

A link that might help you get rid of Ad-Aware

1. Ad-Aware: Click Here

Might try this with MBAM:

Open MBAM and update. Allow driver if red pop up occurs. If update successful, restart and try again to remove MBAM from Control Panel/Add-Remove. Restart

I don't know if I mentioned these before, but these are two free programs that will clean out junk and temp files and unneeded registry entries that could be slowing down your computer:

CCleaner (Click Here)

PowerTools Lite (Click Here)

Run these after you uninstall Ad-Aware and MBAM (after restarts). I also use CCleaner each time I turn off my computer and PowerTools Lite occaisionally, but especially when I uninstall a program.

Edited by TrueGreen

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.