Milkbone

Hung up, scan still says in process

Windows 8.1  Kaspersky version 19.   It's acting up and seems crashed.  I can't stop the scan that started on 3/3/19.  I think I had a virus.  I had a phising email for an Apple App Receipt that I clicked on the Attachment but not on any links.  So I started a scan.  It is real slow to open I guess because it's thinks it's still scanning.   The program is not listed in my bottom Toolbar Hidden Icons anymore.  

Last December I was having all kinds of computer problems and my pc would not shut down.  I had old version 16 and it was crashed.  I was able to uninstall it and install the new version 19 and my computer is like new now and faster!  But Kaspersky is crashed again.  Where do I go to get the latest download?    

Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the second (2nd) pinned topic. 

Please see the first pinned topic for download links and other links to other information.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message. 

I looked around and finally stumbled on the How to Reinstall instructions, so I''m doing that.  Got it uninstalled.  Now PC is rebooting.  I already downloaded the update I hope it's the right one.  Fingers crossed.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.