KLUser1

Cloud detection questions

Dear Support / Users,

I have some questions regarding the cloud detection of the rescue disk and hope that you can help to solve those.

After I start the rescue disk and establish the internet connection, I have already a lot of network traffic from this machine, although no scan is started.
Can you explain what data is already transferred? (Update definitions was also not clicked)

The second point is according to the scan itself.
I read the EULA and saw that for scanned files filename, checksum etc. might be uploaded. Is that valid for every single file or only for files which are "suspicious" or is there another pattern when info of a file is uploaded?

The third point is also according to the scan.
EULA states that files may be uploaded complete or parts for further investigation (in case they are suspcious). When is a file suspicious? Can I see somewhere what file(s) have been uploaded?

Maybe one example. Assuming a clean computer is scanned - will be any "complete" files uploaded on the Kaspersky server(s) and stored?

Thanks for clarification!