M Seeta Ram

unable to remove mem:trojan.win32.adject.gen

11 hours ago, Hisham Mahrous said:

This virus is attacking computer resources and play with its permissions to make it unfunctional at all even with an administrator account, in other words this virus is securing your system for its unknown operations, it's attacking mainly the registry, and the registry is having all the communication between software and other software or devices, so since it's playing or corrupting with permissions and communications through registry, it actually breaking connections between anything you use and disconnecting it from software or hardwares such as memory, caches, graphics card....etc.

This virus is not attacking just memory, it's attacking the main system that are controlling everything, so it breaking communications in your system and blocking processing system that are already needed for any program, then  when any program has a request from any part of your system, this program will just get back and request data from memory in order to getting needed data to process it, and since this virus is breaking the normal communication, then of course your program will  blame your memory system...  

This virus is not a normal hacking tool it's an advanced one ... You can search about its black side, you will find it awful, so keep tuned with Kaspersky updates and just wait for them and shutdown your system or try to defend your system and files by yourself if you are an expert or really know what you are doing...

Thank you

He is back now

2018-07-30_12-13-33.jpg

ccccc.jpg

16 hours ago, mercury7top said:

He is back now 

Of course it will still be there until Kaspersky find a solution for this and all of us our Kaspersky program will report about System Memory although it's infected another location 

8 hours ago, Hisham Mahrous said:

As noted about this Virus behavior,

•  This Virus starts his bad activities once you clicked the "Start" button using mouse on Windows OS so try to avoid using your mouse to click on it, instead you can use this shortcut "Ctrl+ESC" to open start menu and stick to your keyboard since you are in start menu using arrows and Enter to select.

•  It's noted also that this virus uses Explorer.exe much and loading the processor for doing its activities.

•  It detects any monitoring application are going to run and just stop all its activities ones this monitor program is opened such as Task Manager and Resource Monitor, and once you have closed it just resumes its corrupting process... But this trick does not overcome the start button issue mentioned above.

In other words ...

✔️You can run one of these monitoring programs in order to stop this virus activities as temporary solution just for now while you are using your computer normally, simply use this shortcut "Ctrl+Shift+ESC" once your profile is opened, to startup Task Manager and you can leave it minimized below but don't close it.

We still waiting Kaspersky updates to solve this issue so soon.. Stay tuned and reply here for any new updates 

Thank you 

Dear mercury7top, you can use this note if you want, it at least will allow you to use windows quite well temporarily until they release their Kaspersky update for this issue 

I have the same issue with thisimage.png.10a3dfcfd4179187708cf4505fdcfb07.png.

Already tried the rescue disk, but it couldnt desinfect it.

please help.

For all, since this virus is corrupting and attacking Windows Resources Protection files and it's already there, then in order trying  to fix this issue, this Microsoft fix could remove this virus or disinfect it and solve this issue !!

first you should open an elevated command prompt in Safe Mode with Networking - an elevated command prompt means run it as administrator, then please follow these instructions as follows:

1• Start your system in Safe Mode with Networking using F8 key from your keyboard and press it rapid frequently when powering up your computer system and just seeing the first logo screen that appears until the choices of safe mode appears as in photo below then choose safe mode with networking.

2• when you get into your profile account, use this shortcut Windows+R to start up run command then type this line below to run command prompt as administrator:
runas /user:administrator cmd
and press Enter then the command prompt will appear, write your administrator password as it requests and press enter, now the command prompt is running as administrator, after that please follow these Microsoft instructions in This Microsoft Link carefully, and please read the instructions well first, to understand it depend on your OS, then continue doing this fix hope this will fix your virus issue like I already did.

Best Regards for all, and ThankYou JamesVT for your photo feedback

Thank you all :)

image.jpeg

Edited by Hisham Mahrous

3 hours ago, Hisham Mahrous said:

For all, since this virus is corrupting and attacking Windows Resources Protection files and it's already there, then in order trying  to fix this issue, this Microsoft fix could remove this virus or disinfect it and solve this issue !!

first you should open an elevated command prompt in Safe Mode with Networking - an elevated command prompt means run it as administrator, then please follow these instructions as follows:

1• Start your system in Safe Mode with Networking using F8 key from your keyboard and press it rapid frequently when powering up your computer system and just seeing the first logo screen that appears until the choices of safe mode appears as in photo below then choose safe mode with networking.

2• when you get into your profile account, use this shortcut Windows+R to start up run command then type this line below to run command prompt as administrator:
and press Enter then the command prompt will appear, write your administrator password as it requests and press enter, now the command prompt is running as administrator, after that please follow these Microsoft instructions in This Microsoft Link carefully, and please read the instructions well first, to understand it depend on your OS, then continue doing this fix hope this will fix your virus issue like I already did.

This is my result

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

20 hours ago, Hisham Mahrous said:

Edit:

Sorry ... "runas" function in command line above "runas /user:administrator cmd" can't be used in safe mode, instead >>> on your keyboard press windows button then type cmd then on your keyboard press Ctrl+Shift+Enter

image.jpeg

14 hours ago, Hisham Mahrous said:

Edit:

Sorry ... "runas" function in command line above "runas /user:administrator cmd" can't be used in safe mode, instead >>> on your keyboard press windows button then type cmd then on your keyboard press Ctrl+Shift+Enter

I have Windows 10 and have done this in safe mode since  the beginning and It did not fix the problem

Here, I used Malware Bytes and Eset in Safe Mode with Network and I cleaned some objetcs found . After that the Kaspersky is ok. 

But I'm afraid that trojan is hidden . 

The memory object found in report is still "false". But not recursive.

Waiting a final solution by the Kaspersky team. 

6 hours ago, mercury7top said:

If so you should run the cd windows setup of windows 10 with the same build No. of course in the normal windows environment NOT in safe mode nor at start up, then choose Upgrade not a clean setup , this will just keep your files and settings as it's and will repair all your corrupted files of your system specially your computer resource protection and will help your system to get recoved again, for me this is my second day without this virus and I'm using windows 7 sp1 right now,

and as I have said before if I got a solution I will share it with you all and I already did now,

Noted that, I'm still having the same fear like Mr.RafaLink in his answer above, but after all I'm still waiting for Kaspersky update because of their advanced security system, they're of course knows always what is the best for all users, so after all we should keep tuned with Kaspersky and update their application every day 

Thank you for all anyway :)

Hope you all having a great day 

6 hours ago, RafaLink said:

Here, I used Malware Bytes and Eset in Safe Mode with Network and I cleaned some objetcs found . After that the Kaspersky is ok. 

But I'm afraid that trojan is hidden . 

The memory object found in report is still "false". But not recursive.

Waiting a final solution by the Kaspersky team. 

I used your way and it worked
Thank you very much for help

But I am now worried that it will return as the previous time
I am also waiting for the solution from Kaspersky

2 hours ago, Hisham Mahrous said:

If so you should run the cd windows setup of windows 10 with the same build No. of course in the normal windows environment NOT in safe mode nor at start up, then choose Upgrade not a clean setup , this will just keep your files and settings as it's and will repair all your corrupted files of your system specially your computer resource protection and will help your system to get recoved again, for me this is my second day without this virus and I'm using windows 7 sp1 right now,

and as I have said before if I got a solution I will share it with you all and I already did now,

... ... ...

Thank you very much
I hope that all of our problems have been solved

6 hours ago, mercury7top said:

I have Windows 10 and have done this in safe mode at the beginning and It did not fix the problem

Guys, I ran Trend Micro and Malware Bytes after desinstalled Kaspersky Internet Security. Trend micro got 1 virus (that KIS didnt get), and Malware Byte got the trojan, and desinfected it.

After reinstalling KIS, and scan my computer, it was clear.

I believe that its time to leave kaspersky.....  :(

The Malware has returned and the Free Trend micro does  not work on Windows 10
I want to reinstall Windows
Can i restore kaspersky activation

:(

Edited by mercury7top

mercury7top, before reinstalling windows, try to download, install and scan your computer with Malware Bytes. Thats curious, cause i´ve downloaded and installed the free trendmicro in my pc. And it worked fine. 

About reinstalling windows, i believe this is only going to work if you format your HDD in low level, because the virus is kept in system memory. And depending on your HDD, its a matter of hours...

In this case need update base of our product and run the Quick scan. Resolve all threats after finish of the scan.

6 minutes ago, D. said:

In this case need update base of our product and run the Quick scan. Resolve all threats after finish of the scan.

Please man, read all the posts before saying that.... 

Edited by ctalmeida

1 час назад, ctalmeida сказал:

Please man, read all the posts before saying that.... 

Detection already added to the latest databases. The problem must be solved.

Also you can use latest build of the KVRT from:

Detection may be added, but disinfection does not work — even after databases freshly updated. I’ve tried over many times over the last several days.  

Will give KVRT a try this evening.

16 hours ago, D. said:

Thanks Admin
Thanks Kaspersky, who proves once again that he is the best.
The issue was resolved after the last update.

التحديث الاخير.jpg

On 7/31/2018 at 10:16 AM, Hisham Mahrous said:

After all I'm still waiting for Kaspersky update because of their advanced security system, they're of course knows always what is the best for all users, so after all we should keep tuned with Kaspersky and update their application every day 

Thank you for all anyway :)

Hope you all having a great day 

9 hours ago, mercury7top said:

Thanks Admin
Thanks Kaspersky, who proves once again that he is the best.
The issue was resolved after the last update.

I believed that Kaspersky will fix it so soon, and as always they done it first ;)

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.