SAJFLAD

What to do with MBAM PUP Iolo detections

Hi 

Two questions.

1. Any suggestions what to do with the PUP detection's shown in screenshot 1 please? A full scan using KTS18c with 'Threats and exclusions > detect other software that can be used...' selected, revealed nothing.

Thanks

2. Clicking the 'Support forum' link shown in screenshot 2 used to take me directly to the KTS forum but now it just goes to the page shown in screenshot 3. Any idea how to get it back to the KTS forum please? 

Thanks

1.png

3.png

Edited by richbuff
I deleted screenshot that shows your license key.

Please uninstall any Iolo products that you have, if you do not want the Iolo products. Keep the Iolo apps that you want to keep. 

58 minutes ago, richbuff said:

Please uninstall any Iolo products that you have, if you do not want the Iolo products. Keep the Iolo apps that you want to keep. 

Richbuff, thank you for deleting the screenshot showing my license key.

What are lolo products/apps please? I don't know which products/apps are the lolo ones.

Thanks.

Hi Sajflad,

The lolo products are:

System Mechanic Pro

System Mechanic Pro Classic

System Mechanic Classic

System Mechanic

Privacy Guardian

System Mechanic Business

System Shield

Search and recover

Drive Scrubber

Theres are all the windows apps from lolo http://www.iolo.com/downloads/.  I think that if you don't want any of these and have one on your computer you can always remove it :-).  My personal opinion with lolo  products, is they do more harm then good.

Thanks MachineFingers

Thank you for your advice.

In Windows 'programs and features', I found 'system checker', produced by iolo (which doesn't appear in their list of products, oddly enough), so have uninstalled it. 

Thanks

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.