petsy

Cannot access orange web mail page with 16.0.1.445 installed

Just for clarification: Step 3> Comment "Therefore 2016 MR1 users are advised to revert . . . ". Does this mean ALL MR1 Users? Or only those with the Orange issues?

Only those with Orange issue.

In the past few days I am having a problem accessing my email page from orange webmail. If I turn off private the protection I can access all the functions of my email pages.

I'm an MR0 user of KTS, uninstalled 16.0.0.614(e) yesterday and installed 16.0.0.614(d), problem with Orange Webmail access solved - until the auto update installed (e) and once again I cannot access webmail10.orange.co.uk - even though I have added it to the trusted URL's in Sttings - Protection - Web Anti-Virus - Advanced - Configure Trusted URL's.

I've been a Kaspersky AV - IS - Pure - KTS user for many years but am now getting seriously hacked off, it's been weeks with this problem and still no solution. If I could roll back to (d) and block the update to (e) - but not possible. I still have 3 months on our multi user licence to go, tempted to bin it and shop elsewhere.

Update - 614(e) became 614(f) some time this afternoon, and I can now access email10.orange.co.uk again.

About ******* time too, why did it take Kaspersky weeks to undo whatever they did with (e)??

I tested with 445 and patch C (available on the test server (beta)) and it's good

Sounds promising!

How does one access the test server?

Update - 614(e) became 614(f) some time this afternoon, and I can now access email10.orange.co.uk again.

About ******* time too, why did it take Kaspersky weeks to undo whatever they did with (e)??

Where are you? I an pretty sure I have had auto-updates today on KIS 16.0.0.614(e) and it is still showing as (e) as I am writing this now

mikethebike

Hello everyone,

I am going to amicably close this for a little while to stop the flood. :)

Beta testing information is located in the Beta Testing section of this forum. Please read and heed the Important Beta Testing Guide before doing any beta stuff.

Patches: Do a database update > reboot > wait a few days for the gradually released patch to be released gradually > update databases > reboot.

If further investigation of this ongoing issue is needed, please contact Tech Support: https://center.kaspersky.com/

Please review this topic to see if any helpful solutions have already been posted.