DaveFoose

KES10SP1 RC Release notes [In progress]

I noticed that KSC release notes are in the download thread, but I can't find the KES release notes. Did i miss them? Any chance we can get them posted? I'm looking to see if PF342 made it into the RC.

I noticed that KSC release notes are in the download thread, but I can't find the KES release notes. Did i miss them? Any chance we can get them posted? I'm looking to see if PF342 made it into the RC.

Hello.

The release notes have just been retrieved and uploaded! Please find the link in this post.

Thank you.

Hello.

The release notes have just been retrieved and uploaded! Please find the link in this post.

Thank you.

It is up there now, thank you. However, the fix I was looking for wasn't in that RC notes. I did find it in the Beta 1 notes mentioned a fix for the HD filling up with temp crypt files. I'm assuming that is the same problem.

Thank you, again.

It is up there now, thank you. However, the fix I was looking for wasn't in that RC notes. I did find it in the Beta 1 notes mentioned a fix for the HD filling up with temp crypt files. I'm assuming that is the same problem.

Thank you, again.

Please clarify whether you are having that issue in the latest build.

Thank you.

The problem with crypt folder filling up was reported at 3 different remote customer sites. We never could reproduce it back here in the lab. We suspect that the customer sites were not keeping up with microsoft patches.

Our plan was to try to reproduce the issue with a fresh windows 7 machine & KES10MR1, then try it with KES10SP1 to see if the issue goes away. That action has not happened as of yet.

The problem with crypt folder filling up was reported at 3 different remote customer sites. We never could reproduce it back here in the lab. We suspect that the customer sites were not keeping up with microsoft patches.

Our plan was to try to reproduce the issue with a fresh windows 7 machine & KES10MR1, then try it with KES10SP1 to see if the issue goes away. That action has not happened as of yet.

Hello.

Please let us know when You manage to reproduce the issue.

Thank You.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.