besonic

Enpoint Security 8 for Windows Incurable Objects

Hello,

Is there a way to reset counter for Number of Incurable Objects that reports for stations with KES8 in KSC9

THX

Besonic,

There was a hotfix that was released to fix "unprocessed objects".

http://uploading.com/files/get/77f5e884/patch_pf4.zip

Follow these instructions:

NOTE: After creating an installation package and deploying the patch, all nodes will have to be restarted. Upon restart, be sure to wait a while then you will see the "unprocessed objects" error disappear.

Hope this helps!

Besonic,

There was a hotfix that was released to fix "unprocessed objects".

Follow these instructions:

NOTE: After creating an installation package and deploying the patch, all nodes will have to be restarted. Upon restart, be sure to wait a while then you will see the "unprocessed objects" error disappear.

Hope this helps!

i have applied the patch which has fixed 2 of the 3 machines i had in my network with unproccessed objects, but i still have 1 that wont go away :(

No, that's a bug, it will be fixed soon.

Any update on this? I have 9 computers showing "There are unprocessed objects" but the Repository is empty and there is no way to reset this warning.

This is f*ckin ridiculous...this issue has been ongoing in almost all iterations of Kaspersky and it's still unresolved.

Buck up, Kaspersky Support and Kaspersky Devs...

I'm moving my company to another antivirus solution once our contract expires...you've just managed to lose a customer here. We may not be a big corporate customer, but remember that customer that you lose is unlikely to ever try any of your products ever again.

We still have this issue most of the computers are showing incurable objects!! Any fix? :angry:

The patch does fix the issue, partly. What I've found with mine is that while it never shows anything on the KSC interface in the 'unprocessed items' repository, on the local machines there will be unprocessed objects stored.

Somehow the information about the items in question isn't making it to the server.

The patch does fix the issue, partly. What I've found with mine is that while it never shows anything on the KSC interface in the 'unprocessed items' repository, on the local machines there will be unprocessed objects stored.

Somehow the information about the items in question isn't making it to the server.

I have installed the patch and I still have one computer that is causing problems. There are no unprocessed objects on the computer side but there are 3 showing up in the service center but always just say deleting as the files are not there and there are no unprocessed objects on the computer. However I cannot get rid of these 3 listings for one computer.

All other computer that had nothing showing up did go away after the patch was applied.

"uploading.com" Questionable source. What is the original source URL from a Kaspersky server for this patch? Why wouldn't the fix have been released in the app updates?

I have installed the patch and I still have one computer that is causing problems. There are no unprocessed objects on the computer side but there are 3 showing up in the service center but always just say deleting as the files are not there and there are no unprocessed objects on the computer. However I cannot get rid of these 3 listings for one computer.

All other computer that had nothing showing up did go away after the patch was applied.

I am still having this problem. Now it has been adding more computers byt the week. This seems to have gotten worse all of a sudden. I must say this is the worst business AV I have ever used. The response from Kaspersky is always in the next patch. Well that doesn't help nor the next version as I am not even going to bother with that as once our license is up we will be getting rid of Kaspersky and never looking back. They cannot seem to solve issues in a timely manner

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.