Sign in to follow this  
jjbjolicoeur

Lost activation code

Hi there,

You are always great helpers and I really appreciate that. I am sorry to bother you but I have a problem and I am desperately looking for a solution to it.

I bought Kaspersky Password Manager some months ago but deleted its activation code accidentally: I emptied my mail trash permanently as it was full of useless messages. Unfortunately I did not know that my KPM activation code too was there.

At the Kaspersky e-store they are requesting the purchase number, which I do not have since I have permanently deleted the email where it was.

They are also requesting the last five digits of my credit card. I have changed my card and no longer have any statements of the old one.

The Technical Support is not that smart. I have sent them many requests but they are not providing the right answer - always asking me to specify whether the problem has been solved. They have even given me this link: http://www.kaspersky.com/customer_care_center which cannot be found.

The only thing I can use to prove that I bought the software is my email address. I strongly believe that I can retrieve my activation code using this means. But whom should I contact?

Many thanks for your patience and dedication.

Hello

this is a user forum. License issues are not solvable here. Your only option is to contact support.

It is possible that your activation code is in your my kaspersky account so you could try there: https://my.kaspersky.com/

Hi,

Thanks for answering but it is only after I have contacted the support service many times and, now, being out-of-breath, that I am turning to you. So all the ways are somehow barred, then? But I'll keep going.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.