Hi everyone!

What about a kind of 'Black Hole' for closed posts (for inappropiate questions or illegal SW detected) and unanswered posts (like this :D )??

Regards!

Why? People who need to see it already see it and those who dont should not be concerned :)

Hi Whizard, thanks for reply! :bt:

Sure, but: What about closed posts? also, many unanswered posts still in some sites of forum. With black hole at least someone can say for example: moved by following reasons= breach of the forum rules. Or in closed posts=violation of forum rules (detected illegal software).

I think that will be more orderly read the posts and people will know that here exists rules and must be followed.

It's just my position, i hope you not misunderstand me.

Have a nice day!! :) :bs:

Threads are locked, or made invisible. There is no need to physically move them to another forum. Also members can be notified via Private Messaging system if warranted by the moderator.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.