Sign in to follow this  
daversa_8

Administration kit 6.0 problems

Expand/Collapse section External user 10.07.2007 19:08:13 - Christopher D'Aversa:

Hello, i have problem with the administration kit 6.0, i have one pc with WIdnows 2003 Server installed, and the console adminitration too, when i try to make a deploy of the net agent to another pc with WIndows XP, the deploy make a error, and i have one with Windows 98, kaspersky workstation instaled, and the net agent instaled, but i can't make syncrhonizations, or task.

Expand/Collapse section Manager 10.07.2007 19:10:58 - Christopher D'Aversa:

Hello, i have problem with the administration kit 6.0, i have one pc with WIdnows 2003 Server installed, and the console adminitration too, when i try to make a deploy of the net agent to another pc with WIndows XP, the deploy make a error, and i have one with Windows 98, kaspersky workstation instaled, and the net agent instaled, but i can't make syncrhonizations, or task.

post-50371-1184082796.jpg

I have a questions, your Windows 2003 have instaled active directory?? XP is member of Active directory?

What account use in task, Local Administrator account(XP)? Active directory of Administrator account?

You have inactive in XP, simple sharing files?

Tengo preguntas, El windows 2003 tiene instalado el Directorio Activo? El Xp es miembro del Directorio activo?

Que cuenta usa en la tarea de instalación, Un administrador Local (XP), Un administrador del Directorio activo?

Usted tiene desactivado el uso compartido simple de archivos?

Rafael

yes, have active directory installed, and xp is in the domain, i am using a administration acount of the domain, yes i have simple sharing

Hello,

On your server, click on Start > Run... and then enter the following command :

\\ECORREA\admin$

What's the result ? Can you see the content of the remote folder admin$ ?

If you want to deploy using push install you must disable simple file sharing. See this FAQ for further information.

Best Regards,

DB

the problem is, i have a workgroup

394177[/snapback]

Then you have to disable the simple file sharing on all computers of your network. You can't deploy any package if this option is not disabled.

the big problem is the firewall of windows2003...how can i to open the port and don't have more troobles whit the admin kit?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.