diggersgrav

Virtual shield/Kaspersky firewall blocking the connection

I've been running through Virtual Shield VPN and Windows tells me that it is the Kaspersky Firewall blocking the connection.... I've turned off the WHOLE Antivirus and I'm still having the same problem?

:rolleyes: if Turns off kaspersky Protection, didn't let connect at your VPN app

then the antivirus is Not responsible for it : Try to add Virtual shield Vpn

URL to the exclusion list : May work  

Use this Link :  https://support.kaspersky.com/13154 

* or Switch to Klab VPN - The free ver. offers 200 MB daily

and unlimited on the Premium

Edited by i n d i o

On 10/10/2018 at 8:01 AM, diggersgrav said:

I've been running through Virtual Shield VPN and Windows tells me that it is the Kaspersky Firewall blocking the connection.... I've turned off the WHOLE Antivirus and I'm still having the same problem?

The same thing happened to me today after a Kaspersky update to 19.0.0.1088 (c). I use OpenVPN so it may be different for you, but here's what worked for me. Ignore the part about installing the client, just find the network connection it references, disable it, then re-enable. Worked like a charm.

When Kaspersky disables VPN Do THIS.PNG

Edited by JustUsHere
clarification

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.