Chaseman12

No Firewall, Windows defender and ShieldsUp.

I am using Kaspersky Security Cloud Free. I cannot access the Firewall options until I pay. Windows Defender says Action Needed and to open Security Cloud. I do but it says Firewall is on. I went to ShieldsUp! And it says I failed the ports test. What do I do?

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 8:52 PM, Chaseman12 said:

I am using Kaspersky Security Cloud Free. I cannot access the Firewall options until I pay. Windows Defender says Action Needed and to open Security Cloud. I do but it says Firewall is on. I went to ShieldsUp! And it says I failed the ports test. What do I do?

@Chaseman12 : Welcome to Kaspersky Security Cloud :  Listen I'm not a high Tech contributor

but from my prospect if you've the Free KS Cloud - Even though this app has a firewall

isn't enabled at 100% until you - Get the Paid version. So for now you are protected

with WD = Windows Defender and MSoft- Firewall I guess..?  Now regarding

to the Failed ports test..Wait for other answers or contact

klab Technical support..stay Tuned!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.