BATUAN

Create Scan exclusion for client

Dear support KAS

I already user KAS center (Version 10.4.3.3) and my client was using KAS endpoint 10 for Window (version  10.3.0.6294). All our client PC has 1 folder which name is Tools. The folder is created at Driver D, D:\Tools.
I dont want KAS scan this foder. So I use Scan exclusion in KAS Center. However this policy cant force to clinet.

Kindly help me how to create Scan exclusion for all our client

Hi,

Please check the policy and endpoint versions. They must be the same for policy enforcement.

Also, can you access clients from KSC server ? Are network agents active on KSC?

Thank you.

Hi again,

Right click the client device on KSC. Then click All Task -> Force Synchronization. Check result.

Also, where did you add scan exclusion? Is it in policy General Protection Settings -> Scan exclusions and Trusted Zone section?

Thank you.

Hi @Fatih Demir

Right click the client device on KSC. Then click All Task -> Force Synchronization. Check result. ----> Not wokring

Also, where did you add scan exclusion? Is it in policy General Protection Settings -> Scan exclusions and Trusted Zone section?----> Right, I created this policy from KAS Center

Kindly help me :(

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.