Hello: I have discovered during my latest Full Scan some Malware I believe, and have attached a copy of what was found.

I believe this infection came by way of an email to my Thunderbird email program.

I deleted the email at the time. It looked like my information was obtained through hacking a previous company I did business with. I discovered the infection as per my scan today.

I am attaching an image of what the scan discovered. I do not know how to proceed with removing the infection. 

After reading similar requests for help I followed the instructions and deleted the Cache in Thunderbird. But a second scan still shows the infection exists and the suggested  methods to process  it does not work.

I made a link to the GSI data you need to help me. Hopefully it is correctly done. Unsure if I attach it here but will try. Please give me further guidance. Thank you

Images

MALWARE COPIES.jpg

LINK FOR KASPERSKY.docx

Thank you Wesley.Zhang. It was kind of you to  help me.  Your suggestion cured the problem. No more warnings  from Kaspersky when I scan .All is fine now !

This site seems to have changed since I was here last. Are all questions  for help appropriate here still or are there different Kasperky forums now

for different types of questions. Thank you for bringing me up to date on what is available for what help. Thank you again.

IMAGES

+

13 hours ago, images said:

Hi, images. Check the Home page on the Menu at the top of the forum pages.

There, you will see the various forums available.

Hello Fenderman1  Thank you for the help with my  request

Images

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.