Sign in to follow this  
rooie1971

Facebook doesn't work anymore

Just had an update today of Kaspersky and pulled my hair out why facebook wasn't working anymore on google chrome. After disabling the ad blocker, functionality for facebook was restored. Might by something to look into at techsupport.

Chrome: 54.0.2840.99 m

Windows 10 x64

Kaspersky Internet security: 17.0.0.611 (B )

Try this

Kaspersky Settings > Protection > disable Private Browsing > clear browser cache > reboot

Kaspersky > Settings > Additional > Network > Do not scan encrypted connections

Kaspersky > Settings > Additional > Network > Traffic Processing > uncheck Inject Script

Better?

Try this

Kaspersky Settings > Protection > disable Private Browsing > clear browser cache > reboot

Kaspersky > Settings > Additional > Network > Do not scan encrypted connections

Kaspersky > Settings > Additional > Network > Traffic Processing > uncheck Inject Script

Better?

You're not talking about the 2017 version.

http://support.kaspersky.com/us/12489#block1

2015/2016 version.

Facebook is unusable in both Firefox and Chrome for me, since the update to 17.0.0.661.

CPU usage by browsers and KIS go up, while memory usage by the browsers goes through the roof, and just keeps climbing until closed or, in my case, injection is turned off.

I'd rather not turn this setting off, as it only appears to be affecting Facebook.

kaspersky needs to solve this problem quickly.. Needs to have an update.. :angry: :angry: i'm on the edge switching to other internet security.. :angry:

Hello,

1. I think you should add this url in adblock whitelist to avoid to be banned at first.

post-57831-1481117778_thumb.png

2. Disable scan encrypted network traffic in Network Settings of Product or install a kaspersky fake root Digital Certificate.

Regards.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.