Anjana

KL Certified Systems Engineer Level 1 [In progress]

Hi,

i already completed KL Certified Professional exam and iam registered to the KLE 302.10: Kaspersky Endpoint Security and Management. Advanced exam. but i could not find the any online training program for that one. is there any online training??????? please help , i already do the exam in 2 times result was bad. now only have 1 time.... please .........

Hi,

i already completed KL Certified Professional exam and iam registered to the KLE 302.10: Kaspersky Endpoint Security and Management. Advanced exam. but i could not find the any online training program for that one. is there any online training??????? please help , i already do the exam in 2 times result was bad. now only have 1 time.... please .........

Hello.

The thing is that it is not the exact refer plase for this kind of question.

Please refer to administration.

Thqanks.

Hi,

If you are partner then you can access partner portal for the material.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.