saudigt

[RESOLVED]Most websites infected! Trojan.JS.Redirector.ar

49 posts in this topic

Hi, Please help me most websites infected with Trojan.js.redirector.ar

Its show me this URL as infected when i join most websites: xxp://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js

I understand its google adv but its strange that my kaspersky internet security 9.0.0.463 shows me as its infected, what should i do ? its safe to skip it?

I'm using Mozilla Firefox 3.5.7 latest version

edit: disable link.

Edited by richbuff

Its show me this URL as infected when i join most websites: xxp://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js

I understand its google adv but its strange that my kaspersky internet security 9.0.0.463 shows me as its infected, what should i do ? its safe to skip it?

Just to confirm your question, my wife got the same Kaspersky red alert using IE 6. I backed her out and ran FireFox 3.x with NoScript on and blocking all JS. Everything was fine (of course, NoScript blocked JS). Then allowed the JS at the site we were watching, and Kaspersky immediately popped up with warning.

Did I understand you to say you were getting the same K-alert at numerous sites? (We only checked the one where this happened. It just started about half hour ago.) Sounds like Kasp may have a bug, or, alternately that GoogleSyndication has been penetrated. I sure hope it ain't the latter, cause if it is, gonna be a whole lotta infected pcs.

Will keep watching here.

Same thing is happening to me on both of my computers with Kaspersky! Every site I go on detects Trojan.js.redirector.ar!! What should we do?? My Kaspersky liscence is running out in 11 days...could it be a bug for those needing to renew their liscence?

I got it too, it's showing up in different sites. Kaspersky wasn't able to delete either, although when I clicked on desinfect all, it said the file wasn't there anymore.

And now my kaspersky is back in green.

This has also been happening to me on pretty much every website for the last 30 minutes.

Hopefully Kaspersky will include a fix in their next update.

Doesn't seem to be random.

Just opened Internet Explorer and that already popped up with the

newspaper sites which open.

And also absolute frequently with some google search.

As Kaspersky couldn't erase some,

I deleted all temoprary files via IE

and hope that this trojan hasn't caused more damage.

Frederik / Europe / hanover

Just to confirm your question, my wife got the same Kaspersky red alert using IE 6. I backed her out and ran FireFox 3.x with NoScript on and blocking all JS. Everything was fine (of course, NoScript blocked JS). Then allowed the JS at the site we were watching, and Kaspersky immediately popped up with warning.

Did I understand you to say you were getting the same K-alert at numerous sites? (We only checked the one where this happened. It just started about half hour ago.) Sounds like Kasp may have a bug, or, alternately that GoogleSyndication has been penetrated. I sure hope it ain't the latter, cause if it is, gonna be a whole lotta infected pcs.

Will keep watching here.

Same trojan. Don't know whats going on? Couldn't even browse a single website with google ads without the warning.

Edited by whatsgoingon

This appears to be a Kaspersky bug. Another similar thread indicates that it's already been reported.

I am having the same issue, I thought my website had been hacked, is this definitely a Kaspersky bug?

I am getting this on 2 websites I visit. But earlier it was almost every site I went to.

On Kaspersky were it says threats detected is there a way to delete thos numbers? On mine it says 36 trojans have been detected because of this thing that has happened tonight.

Just received this e-mail from newvirus@kaspersky.com

Hello,

We were unable to reproduce the detection.

Please update your antivirus bases.

If the problem persists, please send a screenshot of detection.

Please quote all when answering.

-----------------

Regards, xxxxxx xxxxxx

Virus Analyst, Kaspersky Lab.

Please al send information to Kaspersky to get help solving this problem...

Hey guys, i have the same problem as u do... The warning msg just keep showing up ... "trojan.JS.Redirector.ar" ...

Same problem here as well. Just started about 2 hrs ago. Websites normally visited, come out with this alert??

Hi I just got a answer from the Kaspersky tech support:

Hello,

show_ads[1].js

We are sorry, it is false alarm. It will be fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your help.

-----------------

hi people,

i want to confirm that i have the same issues too visiting 2 sites that i usually visit!!!

this problem is from today, yesterday i have been on the same sites and had no notifications.

i confirm it is about: http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagea...ds.js//show_ads

maybe something wrong with the latest daily updates?!

Edited by crash2k

Hi I just got a answer from the Kaspersky tech support:

Hello,

show_ads[1].js

We are sorry, it is false alarm. It will be fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your help.

-----------------

thanks for the update