Win 7 x64 sp1, kis .3107 (sorry, current build I don't use because of HIPS bug
- new traces if necessary on next build)
First a question: Is the option gone, where you will be always asked, if he should start safe banking or not? (In previous builds there was an option like "prompt always", "nevert start" and "always start"). I see this option only in settings dialog, bt not there - why?Dmitry Gos
: These settings were removed from Main Window. All sites added from Main Window (opened from desktop shortcut) will be added as "Run the protected browser automatically".
To choose action add website from product settings -> Safe Money.
Second: My bank is currently not detected, so I have to add them manually. But you should use a wildcard detection of it: https://banking.sparkasse-*.de/
(see at google
Test with google chrome (20.0.1123.4)
- detected automatically - passed
- Sometimes it works... (but opens in IE instead of chrome, so what happens, if in IE Addons are disabled but not in chrome?)Dmitry Gos
: If IE opened with green frame - it's protected. But anyway it's not a normal, so it will be fixed.
- and sometimes not (error code 0x80000046) -> traces on data8 3107/safebanking_chrome.rar
- Remeber decission - passed
- If I click "Open website in same window" - is it then protected or not? (It isn't clear, what happen if you click there, because no green border or so)Dmitry Gos
: No, it's not protected. If you select "Open in same window" - it means that you don't want to open it in the protected browser.
Ok, I stop testing here, because I'm going crazy... looks not determenistic, what happen if I visit a protected website. So maybe I will do a more complete test on next build